• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Camelbak Hydration Systems

• Thread starter Thread starter Bringer
  • Start date Start date
How do you put the 6 mags in? I was talking to a guy at NSCC, he was one of the Air Force guys that were there. He was Ex....Queens York Rangers? And he said he's modified his C9 Mag pouch (Still using the '82 Pat) to hold 6 mags. I dont think the 4 Mag + 1 in the weapon is enough rounds for a mission/patrol. 150? No way. I see those guys in Afghanistan putting their Browning in one of the pockets......4 mags in total? 120 Rounds??? No Thank You.

We have 10 mags min...

I have a non issue vest anyway so the TV is moot.

Our CO bought us mag clamps as well so we can hold two on the gun at the same time (really quick reloads).

DownloadAttach.asp

I use a thigh rig for my pistol - however the guys up in the LAV turret use the mag pouch on the TV so they can have a weapon accessible.

Yeah, those double Mag Jobbies must make for quick reloads. You've got some sort of Magpul on there too? What kind of vest are you do you used? You're allowed to use it!?

Back