• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bringing 'Em Back or Not? (I.D.'ed Cdn ISIS fighters, families, kids?)

What is it with people from Squamish?

They're a very passionate people... might have something to do with being able to own your own home so close to alot of great drugs ;)

“My radicalization was really about impressing my boyfriend, Gerry. What turned Gerry on was me being a militant urban guerrilla. … He wasn’t my boyfriend, he had no feelings for me.”

Just moved these last two posts here where they & other returnees have been discussed.

Milnet.ca Staff

This from the RCMP info-machine ...
... and a bit of back story (Nov 2023) ...
... and what Wikipedia has to say about that ISIS female unit
Usual reminder: According to Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms, "Any person charged with an offence has the right .... to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal."
I think I'd like to know more about this Sean Moore fellow.

I think I'd like to know more about this Sean Moore fellow.
Quite the ... adventurer, him - an initial Google-fu shows he seems to have done work trying to help Yazidis et. al. in/around Kurdistan. Some back story going back to 2015 ...
"Canadian man held captive in Syria says he was tortured, kept in cell that felt 'like a coffin' " (cbc.ca)

Back