• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

assault rifles

• Thread starter Thread starter aries85
  • Start date Start date
Infanteer said:
CF Lifer:

Please refer to this thread:

http://army.ca/forums/threads/17343.0.html

There are many members on this board who have extensive experience with disciplines within the military.   Kevin B has a passion for firearms and works with them professionally and on his spare time.   Even the senior soldiers on the board often defer to him on matters relating to small arms.   Likewise for AmmoTech, who is one of the few in the Forces that deals with the ordinance we send down range.   These two are among a group of members here that have tons of experience and are willing to pass on their knowledge to those willing to listen.
You are not one of those experienced members.   You are not a member of the Canadian Army, but your handle seems to pass you off as such.   Perhaps you should pass basic training before deciding to refer to yourself as a "CF Lifer".   Also, please don't attempt to speak authoritatively on matters you have no first hand experience with.   As well, you don't appear to be one of those members who is willing to take in the advice and relevent information that is being disseminated here.   Instead of constantly trying to get the last word with information that some book supplied to you, why don't you shut your mouth and open your ears, because it'll do wonders for you down the road.

You are providing a lot of static to these means.   Turn it down a notch so we can get a clear signal.

About Goddamn time...

Blake

Here is a recent pic of the ADI Australian made (under licence) F88SA1 with a M203 PI (made by RM Equipment, Florida - interbar is ADI designed and manufactured) 40mm grenade Launcher.

Enjoy,

Wes

Hey that M203 mount has to be lowered to prevent cook offs with the 40mm round!!! ;D

MG34 said:
Hey that M203 mount has to be lowered to prevent cook offs with the 40mm round!!! ;D
;D

How foolish over them  ::)

Canada marching to their own drum...

Sorry for being ignorant on this subject, right now I get most of my information off of Rainbow Six :-\ hopefully in the near future I will have a bit more experience. But I think the best gun is the M14, in my own opinion I prefer the older look and style. Plus whenever I've fired off some of those plastic guns it felt much akin to a BB gun but with more power.

M14.jpg

anim_bow.gif

But I guess my point was lost...
::)

Kyle - you and Mike stop laughing. 

Futuretrooper my suggestion to you would be never to rely on info from a vid game or from role playing sites, use the actual company info from the actual manufacturer sites.

Future Trooper, Strike 2.

I warned you once to quit yapping about video games on the "Weapons" thread and to put your radio to "receive" (ie: quit posting on stuff you have zero experience with).  Keep it up and I'll put you on the launch pad.

Actaully, then I was actually looking at weapon sites for my info. The picture was also the best I can find.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as15-e.htm

So in the future I'll assure myself that you all know what links I go to, as well as exactly what books I read when giving you any opinion.

Here is a hint.  Handle the weapon in real life before giving us your opinion on it....

Don't worry, I'm shutting up right now before I make an even bigger idiot of myself.

Any body remember "this is my rifle & this is my gun?"  Oh yeah the M14 is not an Assualt Rifle,  it is a Main Battle Rifle.

Back