• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

Earlier, yes (~0900 ET) but we should be solid now.

Yeah, sorry about that folks... Looks like there are still some unresolved problems with the system.

Would this post be a clue towards solving a problem, or is it legit?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/50088/post-442236.html#msg442236

As much as I'd like to blame the NDP for this one, I think it's technology. :)

I think their hemp keyboards would melt after about 5 minutes of intense "education" on this site. Too much reality for the tinfoil hat brigade.

Good to see the site up though.

Question: Could the large number of guests on line last night and this morning have anything to do with it? I'm no computer guru, just asking.

That's quite reasonable. Basically the database became overloaded for some reason... it could have been (minor) corruption, many guests or a runaway process. Still not sure at this point.

I seem to be having periodic 'White Outs' when I refresh a page or move to another link.

Who was it that was asking for the "WARNING BANNER"? 

Mike has put up his "Reboot" warning - so I guess it is time to go for a coffee....... ;D

Yep, that's the bad news. The good news is I was watching and have started to get a handle on what's going on.

Looks like another couple of periods of Slowdown/Hangups.  2308 -2322 and then at 2330-2332.

Mike

Are you doing alot of work on the site I have lost the site 3 times today just curious?

We're still seeing problems unfortunately, but I'm on the case.

Back