• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Status- The History of Outages & Dark Days

I had problems early this am before going to work,BBJ.  Thought my computer caught a bug but maybe not?

Was the site down for at least an hour this morning for everyone? Or just us lucky Edmontonians?

EEEEK! What a rough first hour at work this morning.  :crybaby:

I also had a problem this morning as well.....

I'll look into it.

Regards

It was down in Petawawa, Ontario as well.

You don't realize how much you need this site, until it is gone eh? ;D

OH thank the army.ca gods for getting it up again. I was just about to switch from my morning to my evening whiskey at 7 am

Evening whiskey huh? I need to get me some of that! Was at a loss for what to do when bored at work while Army.ca was MIA!!

LOL
It sounds like one of those addiction rehab groups...except no one here wants to quit.  ;D

my morning to my evening whiskey at 7 am
Damn, why didn't I think of that. Instead, I went grocery shopping, started simmering spaghetti sauce for supper, and did some more basement renovations (painting). (Hmmm....maybe I am spending too much time here  ;)

Didn't work here for almost two hours :boring: . The best part of waking up, is army.ca working  :D .

....ohhh.... For a minute there, I thought it was the Sysop who'd found out what I was doing during office hours....

Whew!

Did I ever get a lot of work done!!!

Wow...maybe I should do this everyday!.(Naaahha)..I never knew they expected this much to be done, until Army.ca went down this morning.(shudder)  ;D

Stop this!!! My employer is beginning to think I am here to work!! Site MUST BE UP!! I'll get fired if they ever realize what I don't do!!  ;D

I just got on the site now, and I have been trying since 0830 this morning.

Wow, what a day!

Well got on at 1400 but then didn't get back on until now.

When will the madness stop?  :crybaby:

I'm glad it's back up.

Back