• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

Oh the ones that are frozen again?
Sure, like Qatar isn’t going to double-cross America on the deal and back door money to Tehran. After all, it was the Qataris who flew a C-17 filled with Ben Franklins into Kabul to buy off President Ghani & Friends to hand AFG control back to the ISI…errrr, I mean the Taliban.

Sure, like Qatar isn’t going to double-cross America on the deal and back door money to Tehran. After all, it was the Qataris who flew a C-17 filled with Ben Franklins into Kabul to buy off President Ghani & Friends to hand AFG control back to the ISI…errrr, I mean the Taliban.
The difference is this time the money and accounts are all monitored - so any movement creates a lot of ripples, and the hammer of hell leaves from Ft Belvoir to go visit them.

Of course we have the same issues up here when someone is told to pay up cash or do something just because its good for the "green" environment.

😟

Of course we have the same issues up here when someone is told to pay up cash or do something just because its good for the "green" environment.

😟

Funny the trouble beliefs can get you into.... :)

Or walk into it if Biden told them to stay out of the building.

🍻
What of my favourite things in life is so called free-thinkers who somehow have the most predictable positions of anyone I've ever come across.

Whatever Biden says, they'll say the opposite.

Imagine having your thoughts determined by the person you hate most. What a life!

The funny thing is I was just reading an article decrying this sudden out break of parliamentarianism in the House of Representatives. Apparently that is un-American. The correct American solution is to vote the party line.

And read the bill after it has passed?

The US House is acting like a parliament. That’s not great for America — or for you.

So, uh…how many more days until Govt Shutdown Redux?
I have 38 on my count.

The question to be asked is if biden would have done it had the dems not been under immense pressure to defuse the heat of their anti Israel stance.
The majority of the democrats are pro Israel. Sure they have their idiots in the same way the GOP has the anti Ukrainian morons.
If we could just kill off 10 or Congresional Reps from each party we’d be good.

I swear some people would gladly walk into a burning building if DJT told them it was the thing to do...
At the risk of being accused of whataboutism, the donkeys also have their biden zombies. Just as many and just as stupid. Watch raskin and his cronies during the impeachment inquiry hearings, if you doubt it.

Oh the ones that are frozen again?
Sure, the funds Iran apparently hadn't drawn on yet, so which aren't part of the problem yet.

The problem is the deals previously made and the deals being attempted. A lot more people died and will die because Iran has benefited from the positive attention of the Obama and Biden administrations than because Trump says stupid things.

Does anyone suppose the Biden administration will back away from this deal-making after the conflict? If it doesn't, what are the chances Iran gets its $6B, and why wouldn't the Iranians go ahead and spend some other $6B making life hell for some innocent people somewhere if the Iranians think they will eventually get the $6B?

Adam Kinzinger on the Speaker fiasco
What Kinzinger wrote ("hastily") : "There is a lot of suspicion, which I share, that Jim Jordan is encouraging the holdouts so that everyone relents and puts him in the Speakership. He said he would nominate Scalise, but if he was truly in…he would publically announce that he would not take a further nomination for Speaker, and encourages everyone to back Steve."

What pretty much all the media reported: Scalise and Jordan agreed to each support the other if one of them won the pre-nomination vote; Scalise won the vote; Jordan publicly supported/endorsed Scalise after the vote. Kinzinger, though, has "suspicion".

Kinzinger still seems to be a bitter man. I suppose he's still upset the Democrats gerrymandered him out of his seat.

Back