• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Driving some NavRes BMOQ to the base gym at Naden in Esquimalt.

Recruit:"MCpl, what are those ships". Pointing at the 4 MCDVs docked.

1- You are asking an army guy to identify Navy ships?
2- You can not recognize the ships you signed on to steer?

Dissident said:
Driving some NavRes BMOQ to the base gym at Naden in Esquimalt.

Recruit:"MCpl, what are those ships". Pointing at the 4 MCDVs docked.

1- You are asking an army guy to identify Navy ships?
2- You can not recognize the ships you signed on to steer?

I would have come up with someone spontaneous and completely riddled with BS, like "those are our new Ninja Class
destroyers"  OR "Those are for training new ships captains on how to splice that main brace"

Keep 'em thinking...keep 'em on their toes...   

...as a side note and observation....your NavRes unit must be really low on drivers if they are employing MCpl MP's as drivers for a course??? 
No base transport???   

Bored teen posted 'boy for sale' ad

Keep in mind, this teen is 17 years old:

The teen wrote an apology letter over the weekend after Coon confronted him at his home on Friday. The teen didn't realize the concern he caused or the time investigators spent trying to determine if the ad was a hoax or something sinister

How stupid are people??  ::)

I have some teens who don't comprehend the difference between using 'were' and 'where' in a sentence.

Simian Turner said:
I have some teens who don't comprehend the difference between using 'were' and 'where' in a sentence.

Good thing you didn't throw in "we're" or "wear".  ;D

Their heads would really be spinning there if they're not screwed on tight.  Not to make light of a lite subject.  :)

George Wallace said:
Good thing you didn't throw in "we're" or "wear".  ;D

Their heads would really be spinning there if they're not screwed on tight.  Not to make light of a lite subject.  :)

??? Then there is of course here and hear, heard and herd. :crybaby:

PLEASE STOP!!!

you're (that's you are) confusing (as in befuddle) the little (as opposed to big) darlings (as in ***holes)... ;D

GAP said:
PLEASE STOP!!!

you're (that's you are) confusing (as in befuddle) the little (as opposed to big) darlings (as in ***holes)... ;D

We are only trying to lay bare the facts from which the little witches can decide intelligently whether or not they would walk in a bear infested wood in inclement weather or stay in an inn wearing a lei where all can see, not going to sea.  Will you cede the fact that we can plant the seed of learning in those yearning to earn a higher grasp of the written word too?  If not, then this is all for naught. 

George Wallace said:
We are only trying to lay bare(bear) the facts (stuff) from which the little witches (twitches) can decide (figure) intelligently whether (weather) or not (knot) they would (wood) walk in a bear (bare) infested wood (would) in inclement(bad) weather (whether) or stay in an inn (in)wearing a lei where (wear) all can see, not going to sea.  Will you cede the fact that we can plant the seed of learning in those yearning to earn a higher grasp of the written word too?  If not, then this is all for naught (not).

There.....translated that for the readers..... ;D

You calling me a female sheep.....you like sheep?....female ones?.....are you strange?  ;D

I'm Scottish.  What do you expect?  Happens sometimes when there is whey too much Scotch.  ;D

Back