• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

One of the comments to the CBC story titled "Don't extend Afghan mission, Canadians say: poll"...

jcrackerjack wrote:
Hey North Thunder & your friend Afartsaywhat what kind of popular mission as you put it would that be. One where the combatants use rubber I.U.Ds & rubber bullets. You might have a point but it’s unlikely to be soon. As terrorist haven’t invented or use those yet. LOL LOL
And it’s ironic that the Government which will be ending this unpopular mission as you put it, didn’t even exist when the liberals got us into this unpopular war. LOL LOL

Occam said:
One of the comments to the CBC story titled "Don't extend Afghan mission, Canadians say: poll"...

jcrackerjack wrote:
........... One where the combatants use rubber I.U.Ds & rubber bullets. You might have a point but it’s unlikely to be soon. As terrorist haven’t invented or use those yet. LOL LOL

Interesting.  Sounds like we are getting into fighting wars with Birth Control devices.    ;D

George Wallace said:
Interesting.  Sounds like we are getting into fighting wars with Birth Control devices.    ;D

A rubber and an IUD rolled into one!  Ingenious!  ;)

Occam said:

jcrackerjack wrote:
Hey North Thunder & your friend Afartsaywhat what kind of popular mission as you put it would that be. One where the combatants use rubber I.U.Ds & rubber bullets. You might have a point but it’s unlikely to be soon. As terrorist haven’t invented or use those yet. LOL LOL
And it’s ironic that the Government which will be ending this unpopular mission as you put it, didn’t even exist when the liberals got us into this unpopular war. LOL LOL

How about this one from the same article?

moesers1 wrote:
polls are meant for flags to fly on not for peoples judgment !

Ummm, did you mean poles?  ::)

Helena Guergis claims shoes, clothing, jogging outfits as campaign expenses

A Citizen review of her election return shows three receipts were submitted from the clothing discounter Winners in Barrie, Ont., for items classified as dresses/suits, knit/sweaters and two $29.99 items identified on the receipt only as “career.”

One bill from Winners also shows an item listed as “handbags” with a cost of $249.99.

Documents filed to support the expense claims also included bills from the Running Room in Barrie for a “Dri Fit Mesh Low,” a “Coolmax Minimesh” and a $24 item listed as “Women Hera Qua.” A clerk at the store looked up the product number on receipt and said it corresponds to a listing for a pair of Asics jogging socks.

The Running Room items total $107 and all appear to be athletic wear not typically worn on the campaign by candidates.

Another receipt submitted is a $169 bill for a single item identified as “WMNSATH,” from If the Shoez Fit, an Alliston, Ontario, shoe shore.

F'kin' politicians.  ::)

Me - looking off in left field...

Oh, there's The Crowe.. running this way...with a post?

Elaborate maybe?

PMedMoe said:

My workplace is known for being highly inappropriate (We once created a fake ad campain for 'Uncle Toms Private Child Massage'). One of the guys brought in a coffee mug that said 'Touch Master' (refer to game by Midway), now seeing the work environment he was in - he was quickly labeled 'Touch Master Mike'. Laughter ensued with all the negative connotations in full blast.

Perhaps not the same humour for everyone outside of the loop.

The Crowe said:
My workplace is known for being highly inappropriate (We once created a fake ad campain for 'Uncle Toms Private Child Massage'). One of the guys brought in a coffee mug that said 'Touch Master' (refer to game by Midway), now seeing the work environment he was in - he was quickly labeled 'Touch Master Mike'. Laughter ensued with all the negative connotations in full blast.

Perhaps not the same humour for everyone outside of the loop.

Ah!  A "You had to have been there" moment.

George Wallace said:
Babes with Brains.    ;D

As I am sure the ladies on here are as well!!

Try the site "For A Bodies Only". There is a forum called "Hot Mopar Babes"

Does the CF have anything made by Chrysler, apart from civilian pattern stuff?

George Wallace said:
Ah!  A "You had to have been there" moment.

Reviewing the circumstances - Definitely.

<highly off topic>
Anyone have a general timeframe for subscriptions to kick in when you pay via credit card on here? Just did it like 30 mins ago...
</highly off topic>

how-to-know-that-youre-hating-correctly-21346-1270610023-66.jpg

oh my!

Nice to see that the KKK has standards (albeit, pretty low ones).  ::)

Back