• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

xo31@711ret said:
I wouldn't have served that to an inmate,” he told the Sun, adding that people regularly walk into the kitchen area from a parking lot where there is an abundance of goose droppings.

obviously this guy has zero army experience & never been on IMP's for a 6 week ex. Then 'fresh' haybox comes to your hide & you accidentally drop your trackpad veal cutlet in the dirt. You pick it up, shrug, wipe it off on your filthy khakis & drop back onto your malmac plate.... nobody bats an eye  :camo:

Maybe that works in the CF but it does not work in a jail. Jail is full of HIV pos, Hep C, and several other nasty diseases that come courtesy of those who do not live a clean and lawful lifestyle.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21697037

Where do I begin:

1) Hi, my name is Jihad.

2) Like my t-shirt? It says "I am a bomb".

3) Mom sent Jihad (!) to school, wearing said t-shirt.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

blackberet17 said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21697037

Where do I begin:

1) Hi, my name is Jihad.

2) Like my t-shirt? It says "I am a bomb".

3) Mom sent Jihad (!) to school, wearing said t-shirt.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

There just aren't enough o's in STOOOOOOOOPID to accurately describe the complete lack of intelligence and common sense.

Bids to deflower life-like sex doll top $100,000

Bidding on the chance to deflower a very life-like Brazilian sex doll has topped $100,000.

Valentina's winning suitor will be flown to Sao Paulo for a night's stay in the presidential suite at Motel Swing, with a special candlelight dinner with champagne, an aromatic bath with rose petals, and a digital camera to shoot the experience and "show it to your friends."

More at link

Yeah, your geek buddies will love it.  ::)

http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/11/4089982/peta-to-hand-out-zerg-anti-abuse-pamphlets-at-starcraft-2-heart-of

Animal rights group PETA will attend the midnight release of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm in Irvine, Calif., as part of a campaign to remind players to "have compassion for all beings," including those in the game. "Zerglings Have Feelings, Too" is intended to help players view StarCraft 2's Zerg species with empathy, director of marketing Joel Bartlett said. In Starcraft 2, the Zerg is a race of arthropodal aliens and the game's main antagonists. In Heart of the Swarm, players will control Zerg queen Sarah Kerrigan and her broods as she seeks revenge on her former Terran allies.

-Skeletor- said:
http://www.polygon.com/2013/3/11/4089982/peta-to-hand-out-zerg-anti-abuse-pamphlets-at-starcraft-2-heart-of

That's right, blow up all the humans and Protoss you want, no problem! Just be nice to the vaguely pet looking Zergs.

PETA needs to ETADICK.

PMedMoe said:
Bids to deflower life-like sex doll top $100,000

Bidding on the chance to deflower a very life-like Brazilian sex doll has topped $100,000.

Valentina's winning suitor will be flown to Sao Paulo for a night's stay in the presidential suite at Motel Swing, with a special candlelight dinner with champagne, an aromatic bath with rose petals, and a digital camera to shoot the experience and "show it to your friends."

More at link

Yeah, your geek buddies will love it.  ::)

Hell, I'm surprised that a classy joint like Motel Swing would even cater to this.  ::)

NinerSix said:
That's right, blow up all the humans and Protoss you want, no problem! Just be nice to the vaguely pet looking Zergs.

PETA needs to ETADICK.

Wait....they're serious?  ???

Dimsum said:
Wait....they're serious?  ???

Yup:

http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2013/03/11/peta-starcraft-zerglings-have-feelings-too.aspx

Apparently this guy knows for a fact that this is widespread and commonly shared opinion among members of the CF:

If our military is gonna be used for foreign adventurism it should be rented to and funded by company's to plunder the resources of other weaker countries. We need to stop being a burden on the tax payer and start bringing in some massive revenue for Canada.

We dont need a standing army to protect Canada. Anyone posing a threat to us has to cross ocean which the Americans control. Our military needs to be nothing more then local militia forces with a barebones national command. From this cadre of trained reserve forces Canadian and western oil and mining companies should be able to contract our reserve soldiers to acquire resources from other countries. To me that would be an ideal system and role for the CAF.

Also weather it be Afghanistan, the Balkans, air crews in Mali whatever, all those conflicts had economic reasoning's.

But tell me why is it NATO warplanes bombing focus in Serbia was cigarette factories, car and tractor manufacturers and infrastructure. Same with Libya are planes bombed their water treatment plants and other such facilities. In the Balkans it was so western countries could move in and take over an economically independent country. Same with Libya. I dont have a problem with this. But if you look at the reasons why the Balkans conflict erupted it was solely because of US foreign policy, they created that war.

Claims he's 2VP and will be out in 10 months because "The pay is junk, can't wait to be back civy side."

PrairieThunder said:
Apparently this guy knows for a fact that this is widespread and commonly shared opinion among members of the CF:

Claims he's 2VP and will be out in 10 months because "The pay is junk, can't wait to be back civy side."

I am not sure about the weather in all those places, but it really sounds like he has a Grade 3 edumacation.

PrairieThunder said:

Where is this quoted from?

PPCLI Guy said:
Where is this quoted from?

Yes, it might be interesting to see where he's spouting that shit.

Here's mine for today (and pretty much since Spring began): Punxsutawney Phil ‘indicted’ by prosecutor for chilly spring

I know it's a joke but FFS people, it's March!  By most people's reasoning (can you even call it that?), the weather should be much nicer simply because of a date.  But no one complains when it doesn't get cold and snowy immediately after the Autumn Equinox....  ::)

Girl in my class: "OMG...my fiancé is going to Wainwright...I'm so scared!"
Me: "....why?"
Girl: "Because I don't want him to go to Afghanistan! They didn't tell us he was going to Afghanistan!"
Me: "....."

This is also the same girl who was with this guy for over 6 months, living with him, and didn't even know what trade he was or anything about his job...

Same girl:

Girl: "Well my fiancé used to be gay."
Me: "....."

PrairieThunder said:
Comments section on a CBC article.

Oh wow.  Geez.

On second thought, the pay isn't that good.  I know this Lawyer thats making way more than a PTE 1 would be making, and my Dr buddy, he Makes way more than a Cpl 2.  Like what gives??

::)

link

Flight diverted after family starts argument with crew over in-flight movie

Tyler Perry may be happy to learn that his portrayal of Alex Cross in the eponymous 2012 thriller was so convincing that it managed to divert a United Airlines flight from Denver to Baltimore.

As QMI Agency notes, two passengers traveling with their four-year-old and eight-year-old children were so incensed by the in-flight entertainment choice that they started an argument with the crew. That argument ended up with the pilot exiting the cabin to calm the embers of parental rage and the flight subsequently making an emergency landing in Chicago for “security reasons.”

And yes, FBI agents were called in, because, you know, serious threat to national security.

Back on the plane, the parents had complained of the violent and “sexually explicit” nature of the film that had been playing on the fold-down screens at the front of the cabin, arguing that their children’s eyes needed to be shielded from such debauchery.

They demanded that flight attendants shut the screen off, a demand with which the attendants failed to comply. "Cruising at 30,000 feet, leaving was not an option," the family stated in a letter to the Atlantic.

While there are no reports of how their fellow passengers reacted to this exchange, it’s likely they found the scenario far more entertaining than whatever was on screen. So if they were looking for ways to distract their children from the movie, you could argue that the parents succeeded – at least in this dubious capacity.

Sensing a disturbance on his plane, the article notes that the captain left the controls to his co-pilot in order to quell the growing tide of discord in economy.

Though the parents say the exchange was “collegial” it was serious enough for the pilot to order a diverted flight path to the Windy City.

That’s when border security, police and the FBI descended to question the family before they were placed on another flight.

United Airlines released a statement about the incident, saying they’d be “reviewing their entertainment policy,” short-form for one of two options: i) there will be no change to their entertainment policy; or ii) future passengers on United Airlines can look forward to Disney films on loop for the entire duration of their flight.

At this point, however, it seems wise to adopt the personal screen option. Or bring books and visors that block out peripheral vision for children.

Me and a friend were shuffling through covers of songs and he said "This band can turn poop (used S#@T) into chocolate"

Back