• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What rank do you hope to achieve in your CF career?

• Thread starter Thread starter Veteran`s son
  • Start date Start date
JesseWZ said:
Ummm no... that would be Red Leader
YOU'd be in the strategic room with all those glass boards with circular lines on them.
(Couldn't resist, just watched Star Wars)

Damn, maybe he'll take me for a ride then?  :-)

NL_engineer said:
That would take a bit of work, and not in the positive direction  >:D  ;D

Hey!! It'd only take once (it has happened before: Yule Logs & Christmas Dinners are NOT, necessarily, a good mix!!), and then two promotions   1 promotion & 1 appointment afterwards!!  ;)

HFXCrow said:
COXN of a Ship...then I can retire

Been there done that...My ultimate rank would be C2 and hopefully a posting as a red hat >:D

HFXCrow said:
You have been a COXN but would like to be a C2 Sea Trainer?

Yep, I have been a Coxn as a P1. Hopefully when I get my Chiefs I will get that posting to Sea Training as the Chief Engineer.

I was just confused. I have respect for anybody that will sail on a MCDV!

HFXCrow said:
I was just confused. I have respect for anybody that will sail on a MCDV!

Come on down we can always use an extra hand for a trip ;D

I'd love to retire Warrant Officer or go officer and retire Major at least.

ArmyVern said:
Well,

I'd be happy with retiring as a MCpl.  ;D
lol. that's my goal.

I don't think I want to go any higher than that... I hate paperwork >:D

Rank of 'Retired Service Member'attained, now going for rank of 'Senior Citizen'...

I will probably 'retire' a CWO.  Isn't that the rule of thumb?  Even though I'm not in the military, wife is ALWAYS one rank higher than her husband!! lol

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
I will probably 'retire' a CWO.  Isn't that the rule of thumb?  Even though I'm not in the military, wife is ALWAYS one rank higher than her husband!! lol

Are you suggesting that women should married military, instead of entering it, rank wise  :) ? :)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:

That is indeed the custom at dinner and formal events.

Back