• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What rank do you hope to achieve in your CF career?

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Hmmm,...Moderator on Milnet.ca??  ?? :clown:

What rank do you hope to achieve in your CF career?

Which mean you aren't at the moment ... Is there a lot of people with that Directing Staff false etiquette under there names  :mad: ?

:D

I'd like to make it to Major one day, but I'd also be just as happy as a Captain. It's a good thing this is a speculative thread, because I still have to make it past being an O/Cdt. and all the fun stuff that comes with that rank (ie training). ^_^

Let's just have everybody put General or Admiral and be done with this silly thread.  I mean, c'mon boys - go big or go home.

Infanteer said:
Let's just have everybody put General or Admiral and be done with this silly thread.  I mean, c'mon boys - go big or go home.

Danke...

Infanteer said:

Nuts to that... I like being a Cpl.  For lots of reasons.  ;D

CPL 4 LIFE.

(Ok, till I go get a civvie job that pays better. I'm not a lifer. I'm "doing my bit" and getting out.)

Infanteer said:

Someone has a closet dream of wearing leaves and working at DND Hq  ;D

Head of the Rebellion.  That way I'll get to fight in a X Wing.

Jedi Master.....I will be....

Failing that......maybe CFCWO....in my dreams

Apparently I'd like to be "Mother to a Physician's Assistant"....  at least that's what my daughter tells me  :) 

Harris said:
Head of the Rebellion.  That way I'll get to fight in a X Wing.
Ummm no... that would be Red Leader
YOU'd be in the strategic room with all those glass boards with circular lines on them.
(Couldn't resist, just watched Star Wars)

Back