• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warning ! Attention all Men! Beware!

Meridian

Inactive
Reaction score
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be on alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "some thing bad" occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Men are much more s usceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

This has actually happened to me, now I feel abused and used. If I can offer one piece of advice it would be to stay on your gaurd, stay strong when approached by a female and offering you a "beer."

fbr2o75 said:
This has actually happened to me, now I feel abused and used. If I can offer one piece of advice it would be to stay on your gaurd, stay strong when approached by a female and offering you a "beer."

Uhh....you need to go back to the drawing board....as you get older you will realize this is a good thing!!

Attention all Girls!! Take heed!!

It has been my experience when out and about that there are overwhelming amounts of guys who try the same trick!! Offering beer...and tequila!!

My advice to my fellow women is take the multitudes of drinks offered, and leave at the end of the night with the same girlfriends you entered with.

As per their wishes, leave the men alone; by doing so you will help to protect these men from themselves!!

I'll second that one!  ;D  Do it to save the men.

Hasn't that always been the way ladies?.. Enter with girlfriends, drink for free... leave with girlfriends! Leave the men alone, like they wish.  ;D

Pea said:
Hasn't that always been the way ladies?.. Enter with girlfriends, drink for free... leave with girlfriends! Leave the men alone, like they wish.  ;D

Exactly. We're not there for the women. We just wanna dance...

Meridian said:
Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs". Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "some thing bad" occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."
Proving once again the inferiority of men to women as it takes more powerful drugs to do the same to us.

Or a platinum credit card.

I had to keep my wife drunk for a year until we married so she thought I was a real catch. Now that she has sobered up she makes me wear a bag on my head. She often wears one too, just in case mine fal :'(ls off.

rofl.gif

Too much, now I need a new monitor...again!

;D

I used a  :cdn:  flag...

Piper said:
Ahahahaha...no really...thats funny.

Piper + Cougars + Beer on Bruce's tab = One absolutally hilarious night

Anyways....

http://www.bofunk.com/video/255/beer_is_good.html

Define cougar.. she didn't look that old (or that bad!)

Well, that depends on how many beers YOU had... ;)

Is there such a thing a PUBSEC???
Or BEERSEC???

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Piper, :clown:
You mean like this??

mauahahaha Bruce, that is a total lie! That member of the gentler sex is way more attractive then your average cougar  ;)

Technically she would be considered a Puma, also known as a Pre-Cougar.

25-35 years old = Puma
35-50 years old = Cougar
50+ years old = Lynx

;)

Hey, that's Dave in the picture.....small world eh.

DSB

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Piper, :clown:
You mean like this??

boehm said:
Technically she would be considered a Puma, also known as a Pre-Cougar.

25-35 years old = Puma
35-50 years old = Cougar
50+ years old = Lynx

;)

Technically she would also have to be divorced. Again, I do not qualify for designation as a cougar.

I am, as they say, in a league of my own!!  ;D

I only read the menu.

Back