• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted: US Military Kevlar helmets and CADPAT AR helmet cover

SgtRock

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking to buy US Army issued Kevlar helmets of all periods from 1983 onward: PASGT/ACH/MICH and an used medium CADPAT AR helmet cover. If you have one or some, please don't hesitate to contact me.  :salute:

Ksiiqtaboo said:
I am not currently in the forces however the helmet I have was purchased at an auction and not acquired through the supply system.

Does that make any difference?  What you have "purchased" is covered by CTAT.  Refresh your knowledge on this matter.

As you are posting from a DND computer, there are other questions to be answered.

George, why didn't you warn others too? I checked other posts here and didn't see any.  ::)

SgtRock said:
George, why didn't you warn others too? I checked other posts here and didn't see any.  ::)

Interesting question.

Please use the SEARCH function and look up what has been posted about "selling Issued CAF kit" and you will find that the warning to people has been put out there numerous times. 

[Now my spider senses have been set off.]

Back