• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Army urged to scrap "Warrior Ethos"

My apologies Trinity.  I did mistake your meaning.

Kirkhill said:
My apologies Trinity.  I did mistake your meaning.

It's ok.  Though you had me a wee bit confused for a moment.

By the looks of it... you thought I was making a Military Int joke.  I'm too afraid
of ScoutFinch to do such a thing.  :o

bollocks. Yank soldiers, Brit Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, I've played with 'em all. They know when to shoot a sumbitch in the face, and they know when to hand out a candy bar. All this shit is just that: shit. Any trained soldier knows when to ramp up and when to scale down. ANY trained soldier.

It's not like it's brain surgery: put bandages on those who need them, and put bullets in those who need them.

paracowboy said:
bollocks. Yank soldiers, Brit Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, I've played with 'em all. They know when to shoot a sumbitch in the face, and they know when to hand out a candy bar. All this crap is just that: crap. Any trained soldier knows when to ramp up and when to scale down. ANY trained soldier.

It's not like it's brain surgery: put bandages on those who need them, and put bullets in those who need them.

Good enuff.  Problem solved.  The system works.  We can anticipate the millenium any day now for surely perfection has been realized.

Kirkhill said:
Good enuff.  Problem solved.  The system works.  We can anticipate the millenium any day now for surely perfection has been realized.
uh, dude...the millenium was reached a few years ago. It's 2006 now.

paracowboy said:
bollocks. Yank soldiers, Brit Soldiers, Canadian Soldiers, I've played with 'em all. They know when to shoot a sumbitch in the face, and they know when to hand out a candy bar. All this shit is just that: shit. Any trained soldier knows when to ramp up and when to scale down. ANY trained soldier.

All that's needed to said is said right here.

As a final note: I never served in the Airborne Regiment, but I'd like to see the sumbitch with the parts to tell me I have to stop living by the Creed and the Commandments.

paracowboy said:
uh, dude...the millenium was reached a few years ago. It's 2006 now.

mil·len·ni·um (mə-lĕn'ē-əm)
n., pl. -len·ni·a (-lĕn'ē-ə) or -len·ni·ums.
A span of one thousand years.
A thousand-year period of holiness mentioned in Revelation 20, during which Jesus and his faithful followers are to rule on earth.
A hoped-for period of joy, serenity, prosperity, and justice.

A thousandth anniversary.

http://www.answers.com/topic/millennium

I was still waiting ....... glad to know it has arrived.  ;D

A thousand-year period of holiness mentioned in Revelation 20, during which Jesus and his faithful followers are to rule on earth.
A hoped-for period of joy, serenity, prosperity, and justice.
nah, we gotta get through the Kali Yuga first.

Jesus: Meet Kalki. Kalki: Meet the 12th Imam.  Imam: Meet the Messiah. 

Here's your room.  Appetizers and beverages are available.  Have at it and let me know what you decide.

Cheers.

paracowboy said:
we'd hit Ragnarok before anything came out of that mess.

Dam - forgot to invite Odin to the party.

Back