• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unhappy Incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
48Highlander said:
Easy there rambo.  I don't know where you get your information, but your "skilzz" do not constitute a deadly weapon.  That's just something newbies say to try and look tough.  You must have got it from one of them, right  8)

Actually, i was under the impression that any form of training that enhances combat technique (karate/kickboxing/ Tae kwon do) would have someone labeled as a lethal weapon since they would be more effective and precise in their movements and hits. One more thing, i dont try to act tough, and dont label me as a noob please ... cuz my Skillzz will pwn jou,i roxorz your boxorz.   ;D ;)   <<all in good fun.

Jaxson said:
Actually, i was under the impression that any form of training that enhances combat technique (karate/kickboxing/ Tae kwon do) would have someone labeled as a lethal weapon
no. However, if you should do something stupid, and end up in court, it would be brought up by an unscrupulous attorney, no doubt.

Wearing this fine Uniform is a Privilege, a privilege that only maybe 60,000 Canadians are currently wearing, IT is our duty to Uphold the Image of the CAF Out of Uniform and Especially in Uniform, We should remain Courteous and Respectful to Everyone and Show a sense of Pride and Confidence, so i can defiantly say if some Jerk off spit on me or My uniform I would not hesitate to introduce him to the bottom of my Mk 3  CBT Boots. However simple name calling i would ignore for the most part.

Jaxson said:
Actually, i was under the impression that any form of training that enhances combat technique (karate/kickboxing/ Tae kwon do) would have someone labeled as a lethal weapon since they would be more effective and precise in their movements and hits. One more thing, i dont try to act tough, and dont label me as a noob please ... cuz my Skillzz will pwn jou,i roxorz your boxorz.   ;D ;)   <<all in good fun.

Well at least you have a sense of humour.

I'm just tired of little turds with 1 year of martial arts training telling me that they had to have their hands registered with the police as lethal weapons :P  Morons.  No training on your part will ever change the nature of the charges against you if you assault someone, nor will you ever be forced to register any body-parts.

*CDN*Blackhawk said:
Wearing this fine Uniform is a Privilege, a privilege that only maybe 60,000 Canadians are currently wearing, IT is our duty to Uphold the Image of the CAF Out of Uniform and Especially in Uniform, We should remain Courteous and Respectful to Everyone and Show a sense of Pride and Confidence, so i can defiantly say if some Jerk off spit on me or My uniform I would not hesitate to introduce him to the bottom of my Mk 3   CBT Boots.
and when you're in jail for assault? How will that reflect gloriously on the CF? And when your entire CoC comes down on you like a fat kid on a Smarty for making them look incompetent because they didn't train you properly?

You strike someone for spitting, you've escalated the violence. You're at fault. Now, in the eyes of the civvies and the vultures in the media, you're the "Psycho-soldier".

So some people just can't take a hint. If you've got something poignant to say, PM me and I'll consider reopening it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back