• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not (various polling, etc.)

It’s becoming apparent that Jody Thomas confused her loyalties to Trudeau vis her loyalty to Canada.
As a great many political appointees do. IF the Conservatives win the next election I think their appointees will act in a similar fashion.

It’s becoming apparent that Jody Thomas confused her loyalties to Trudeau vis her loyalty to Canada.
I'm guessing it was less a case of loyalty to Trudeau, and more a case of looking out for herself and her future opportunities. You don't get that high up in the PS by rocking the boat.

I'm guessing it was less a case of loyalty to Trudeau, and more a case of looking out for herself and her future opportunities. You don't get that high up in the PS by rocking the boat.
I'm inclined to agree; I never knew Thomas - I did know her father, but not well - but I heard that she was 100% focused on her own agenda and it just so happened that the Trudeau gang was better aligned to that than was the previous Harper gang.

Ironically, I think the CPC seat most vulnerable in Ottawa is the one occupied by PP. If the Libs and NDP work together (I know that's almost impossible) they could likely defeat him. Which would result in some really interesting CPC perturbations.

Ironically, I think the CPC seat most vulnerable in Ottawa is the one occupied by PP. If the Libs and NDP work together (I know that's almost impossible) they could likely defeat him. Which would result in some really interesting CPC perturbations.
“Axe the Ass”…

No, he’s quite safe. It’s a largely suburban and rural riding, and is losing a fast growing and quite diverse suburb before the next election in the redistribution. His riding largely overlaps a provincial riding that’s similarly safe conservative.

I don’t think Poilievre has any credible reason to have concerns about keeping his seat.

Back