• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

to all Mcpl's what duties do you carry out

i believe i read somewhere that the badge was an old version of the Gold Star level. it was awarded to cadets who had completed their silver star training and a CLI course, and were ready to take on the NSCE testing

wow that would have been nice . I am silver star and I have almost completed it ( I have they just wont cough up the badge until the end of the year). And I am going to a CLI course this year.

Mcpl's...

We have a green star Mcpl that joined a few months ago. Green star. He does nothing because he knows nothing.

All other Mcpl's are red stars that are Section 2ic's

except me. Im silver star Mcpl.

3 Sgts are red stars  >:( they do nothing.

I just act a Sgt and do all their work for them.

Back when I was a cadet 4 years ago Mcpls was a good high rank with a lot of respect. Mcpl had a lot of responsibility supply nco, Parade Commander, etc. There was only 1 Mcpl then though.

Back

This is the what duties do you carry out thread..not the..In my opinion I do all the bloody work and the sgts who clearly outrank me are in lower star levels and I can't stand it thread.

lol me putting stuff like that in lot of my posts...

Anyway...

Mcpl's should be Section 2IC's I think.

lol you.... how can you laugh out loud you?  gah...I feel dirty...using interweb slang.

Back