• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The way JUNIOR--junior NCM‘s are treated

• Thread starter Thread starter squeela1984
  • Start date Start date
This probably shows my greenhorn nature, but I think I would have pounced on that girl (quietly and verbally of course) after her show of such blatant disrespect to the uniform and disregard for everything else. I'm still a bit too hot-tempered for my own good I think... After thinking it over later, I would have realized that I should have just gone through her chain of command... From the sounds of it though, she didn't have a name, differentiating cap badge, or accompanying flashes to speak of... It makes me wonder if her instructors or chain of command would care though. I mean, wouldn't they have seen her do this before? And why then did they not correct her before?

There are, unfortunately, a lot of people who bring down the standards of dress - some you can correct, some you can't (high ranks with no notion of how to present themselves - or maybe it's just that the uniform is just work dress and really CAN be overlooked... buttons undone, hippie haircuts.. bah :-\). Be proud of your uniform... Maybe it will eventually rub off on others...

Back