• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Shaving Superthread- All You Want and More....

jollyjacktar said:
I don't know, these two sound pretty believable.  ;)

I agree.  Particularly the PowerPoint one:  "I'll tell you anything, just make it stop!!!"  :crybaby:

;D

Ok so if we are fighting zombies....you know the Zombie Apocalypse I have been predicting, then do we need to shave?  >:D

I'm thinking shaving is the last thing on my mind.

Jim Seggie said:
Ok so if we are fighting zombies....you know the Zombie Apocalypse I have been predicting, then do we need to shave?  >:D

I'm thinking shaving is the last thing on my mind.

Shave/no shave would certainly help with IFF...hard question to answer really

I'm living proof that the the stats don't lie.

Started growing a beard after I left the reserves, and I have yet to be wounded or killed in a combat situation. ;)

cupper said:
I'm living proof that the the stats don't lie.

Started growing a beard after I left the reserves, and I have yet to be wounded or killed in a combat situation. ;)

I take it you are still single?

I always knew that the Pioneers had an edge on the rest of the troops.  :)

Shaving is waaaaay overrated.  There's a whole extra two minutes in my rack every morning because I don't bother with such silliness.  It was the Romans who invented shaving and look how they turned out!

Pusser said:
Shaving is waaaaay overrated.  There's a whole extra two minutes in my rack every morning because I don't bother with such silliness.  It was the Romans who invented shaving and look how they turned out!

Not as bad as the Greeks......of for that matter......the Phoenicians.  Many of whom had beards......

George Wallace said:
Not as bad as the Greeks......of for that matter......the Phoenicians.  Many of whom had beards......

The Vikings did OK.  Many blue eyes in Europe are proof of that!

So did the Amazons.

But heck, who needs beards to win and kick ass when you're a girl (and we always win!)?  ;D

How about waxing? It seems to me there is a member who does that and considers his manliness to be above question.

attachment.php

Shave and you could save money on your next hat ;D

Photo from: http://www.arrse.co.uk/military-history-militaria/126245-british-army-use-beards.html

a Sig Op said:
Add a baseball cap and you'd be unstoppable...

The baseball hat alone will not make you unstoppable, but if you add an Airborne Regiment t-shirt the war would have ended back in 2002! 8)

2 Cdo said:
The baseball hat alone will not make you unstoppable, but if you add an Airborne Regiment t-shirt the war would have ended back in 2002! 8)

A PPCLI Tshirt renders the wearer invulnerable and impervious to all manner of nasty things, including assaults by RCN pers.  ;)

Back