• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Khadr Thread

wow everytime i keep lookin at it it goes up by 10 lol

hahaha...i keep reloading and watching it as well!!
I really dont have a life...lol. I want in the army!!!

I just heard on the news, a petition is going around the internet to keep them IN canada...

That guy is an idiot, You can revoke Citizenship for people who were naturalized. Read this as well.

Family hearing threats: Get out or else

By Kevin Connor

MAHA ELSAMNAH is terrified by the numerous threats she has received from Canadians who don‘t want her in the country because of her links to Osama bin Laden, her mother said yesterday. Elsamnah and her 14-year-old son Karim Khadr -- who have had ties to al-Qaida -- returned to Toronto from Pakistan on Friday.

"My family is getting threats to leave the country. We haven‘t harmed anyone and we are being judged," Elsamnah‘s mother said from her Scarborough home. She asked not to be named because family members would "kill her."

"I have lived here for 30 years. I have no other country to go to. It‘s prejudice because we are Muslims."

CSIS INTERVIEW

Yesterday, Canadian Security Intelligence Service agents began interviewing Elsamnah and Khadr, hoping to find out if they had recent contact with bin Laden, or if other Canadians are involved in al-Qaida.

Elsamnah was filmed in a recent documentary where she supported the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. "Our English isn‘t good. People take things the wrong way," her mother said.

Elsamnah‘s mother says the most important thing is to get medical attention for her grandson, who was paralyzed in a battle with Pakistani security forces that killed his father.

A petition has started asking Ottawa to refuse him medical treatment and to deport the family back to Pakistan.

"Who are these people to decide that. He is a sick boy and we will find a hospital," his grandmother said.

I like how they say it‘s prejudiced because they are muslim. No it is because they are terrorist and traitors

I just read the petition and signed (before I did the number who had signed was 666, spooky)

I signed it, so those who have not, do it now.

Ta helll with being politically correct, stand up and be counted!

Do the right thing, and support your country.

Regards,

Wes

I signed it. I just hope it has the intended affect.

"I have lived here for 30 years. I have no other country to go to. It‘s prejudice because we are Muslims."

They (terrorists & supporters) always take the prejudice route, don‘t they?

Yup. But you know what I am prejudiced. I am completely prejudiced against terrorists, traitors, and everybody else who threatens the peace and security of my country, my neighbourhood, and my way of life, regardless of skin colour or religion.

"I have no other country to go to. It‘s prejudice because we are Muslims."

No other country to go? What about Pakistan? I think what they ment to say was no other country to go where I can get free healthcare for my terrorist son. :mad:

I hate to be negitive here guys but i really believe for each one of us who is insulted by this and wants the kid gone, 10 people will want to adopt him. It‘s sad but it‘s true. It‘s the mentality of a heck of a lot of people in canada. I just hope im wrong.

Maybe we can relocate them to Hans island. They like being Canadian so much they can help protect our sovereignty!

I‘ll adopt him only if I can tie him to a tree in my yard and put the boots to him. Hehe. Just kidding. I‘ll let Infanteer take care of him. You wouldn‘t mind would ya?

"I‘ll adopt him only if I can tie him to a tree in my yard and put the boots to him. Hehe. Just kidding"

LOL
Awesome.

Well at the rate it is going and the publicity it is getting in the media, it should top 5000 by tomorrow

Back