• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The 911 Conspiracy Theory thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MAJOR_Baker
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, you have yet to address the issue of the piece of engine that WAS found on site....you know...the one that the designers of said engine said did not belong to it?

Really.  They don't use radio waves?  What do they use?  Strings?  Little fairies?  Where do you get your Happy Pills?  I could use some.

A little from column A, a little from column B I guess...

But in reality, you can have a perfect line of site with a cell phone tower, but if you are out of it's range, it won't matter.  30,000 feet over rural Penselvania was "out of range"...

But anyway, I have been in these debates before, and the 12th page is the tip of the ice burg if this continues...

No one will change the others mind, so before anything is said that one might regret, I respectfully bow out.

Lost_Warrior said:
But anyway, I have been in these debates before, and the 12th page is the tip of the ice burg if this continues...

No one will change the others mind, so before anything is said that one might regret, I respectfully bow out.
about friggin' time this thread ended. Holy rollin' crap on Jesus' donkey, but what a load of dung. I'm lockin' this mess down. Someone else can open it later if there's a desperate need for fertilizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back