• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Text size?

Infanteer

Staff member
Directing Staff
Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone else have larger text right now?  I think this has happened before.

Mine looks the same.

Somehow your browser setting may have been changed.  If you are using Internet Explorer, goto the top and select: VIEW --> TEXT SIZE --> MEDIUM (default)

Cheers

Also if you have a wheel mouse you might have spun it while holding ctrl for whatever reason.

Either that or Mike is up to some tricks.

No (intentional) tricks... Checked in IE and Firefox and it still looks the same...

My text is fine. I remember it getting all huge a few weeks ago though, but it went away eventually.

This happened to me as well.  I think I'll run my anti - virus programs to be safe; it's strange that this has happened to several people. ???

it could be that you accidentally pushed constrol and pushed the mouse wheel up or down. you can do that anywhere that has text and will stay forever unless u change it =D Hope that helps

CTRL + Wheel Up/Wheel Down

Hey,

Not sure if this is just my computer being its usual strange and possessed self, but did anyone else's fonts on this site get a lot bigger?

Seems to happen once in a while, but it's unclear whether it's the site or the browser at fault:

http://army.ca/forums/threads/24000.0.html

Do you have a mouse wheel?

If you hold Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel it will change the size of the fonts in Internet Explorer.

Heh heh, thanks inch, now i dont have to keep adjusting my screen size so i can read the forums... ;D learn somthin new everday.

No worries, I came to that realization after a few frustrating hours. I was almost about to reinstall Explorer and I called my buddy, he told me to try that and it worked.  :)

Inch said:
Do you have a mouse wheel?

If you hold Ctrl and roll the mouse wheel it will change the size of the fonts in Internet Explorer.

Cool, you learn something new everyday!   Thank you Inch!  and for you in return:

"To fly is heavenly, but to hover...That's devine!"

Has anybody else noticed that the font sizes on Army.ca seem to be changing spontaneously today?
Is this due to some maintenance?

do me a favour, hold the 'ctrl' button on teh lower left of yor computer, and hit the + and - keys on your numeric pad.

What happened?

Nic

Nothing.

I  noticed today the fonts seem larger (better and more readable IMO).
Whenever I click on "Show new replies to your posts", for a second the smaller-font version shows up.

This one seems to be a common problem!

I've merged all the discussion on this into one thread. :)

>> it could be that you accidentally pushed constrol and pushed the mouse wheel up or down

Yep, that was it.  Thanks!

Back