• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

summer camps

My sgt is going to a CLI, he's pretty cool, last year he got screwed over, they sent him to basic by mistake

He will be in a kilt, so..

ALBAIN GU BRATH!!!

one of our Sgts (who i will not name because apparently it was rude to even if she doesnt mind)   just got medically RTUed for a seizure disorder   from staff at borden.

oh btw is anyone going to Banff this summer? if so try and meet up with MWO Balint. Hes a great guy.. very funny.

Cadet_Smithj, I find it rather rude that you would you would mention that your Sgt was RTU'd and then post his full name on the internet. I imagine he is rather upset at not being able to complete his staffing time, and finding out that he has a medical problem. Maybe you should think before you post? Rather embarrassing for your Sgt you think not? Maybe you should edit your post and take out his name?  :mad:

actually SHE is very happy to be coming home as she did not want to be staffing anyways. and she told me to post her name because she would like to see if there is anyone who recognizes her on the forum. i wasn't going to post her name until she requested. i'm not that type of a person. and also she knew about her medical disorder long before hand.

I know of a few of our Sgt.'s and WO's that are going to Banff.
2 of our Sgt.'s and 3 of our WO's.

:cdn:

Well, Im off for my last summer with cadets. Im leaving tomorrow ( 4 July ) for 7 weeks of staff at CFB Gagetown/Camp Argonaut. If any of you are going there, Ill see you soon :dontpanic:

To all of you attending other courses/staff at all summer training centers, best of luck, and have a safe and fun summer.

I'm taking D&C in vernon this summer of 2005!! WHo else's taking D&C in vernon this year??

:)

wow this was an old thread.....

anyway i am going to whitehorse ( i hope) i am just waiting for the info in the mail.

ill be heading off to vernon again for my last summer, hopefully as a CSM candidate

I'm going to blackdown for CL First time at camp...should be fun.

my first time at camp was cl @ slackdown. it is pretty fun. just make sure if you get E coy and master bombardier ***** keep the bathrooms clean.

ya in 2002 when i did cl one of the cadets in our company took a dump in the shower ( kind of slow kid).the C/CSM video taped it and was making a movie about all the times our company screwed up. i remembered his exact quote, and once again echo company has screwed up. the master bomeder got soooo mad about the whole thing all the males had to clean the bathroom from head to toe. we had like 10 minutes. when we were done we formed up and he went to inspect and all we could hear was him throwing garbage cans around the bathroom and doors slamming. the first thing he said when he came out was (i love this) THERE'S GARGAGE IN THE GARBAGE CAN..... it was so hard to keep a strait face.ya for the rest of the sumer people kept bugging him to say it again, he did once on the last day of camp.lol 

come to think about the guy that took the dump in the shower goes to my school. ewwwwwwwww

Foxtrot Company
Second in Command 
Cadet leader
Blackdown Cadet Training Center
:cdn:

-Hutch- said:
ya in 2002 when i did cl one of the cadets in our company took a dump in the shower ( kind of slow kid).the C/CSM video taped it and was making a movie about all the times our company screwed up.
Oh man I remember that, I was on CLI in 2002 and I heard about that.  The "Master Bombadier" your referring to won't be at camp this summer, he was the advisor CSM (as a MBdr) for K Coy this past summer.  He dumped the garbage cans every morning if they weren't emptied.  I could give a few stories of the things he made K Coy do this past summer, but some of them might scare the youngins into not wanting to go to camp  ;).

Back on topic, I am slated for Blackdown Staff .... what rank and position is to be determined.

ya that was a fun year. that guy was hilarious. but he really had something against garbage being in a garbage can. lol ya because of him i really had to learn about turn on the march really quickly. he was crazy ( in a good way)

Back