• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

summer camps

F

flip_masta

:salute: this summer where is everybody goin....i just want to kno ...and is any1 else goin to whitehorse?

Argonaut staff, then Im done my cadet career...
Ahh..good ol‘Gagetown.

staff at argonaut....do u kno a guy named cox or McCinnis?

im doin staff at whitehorse...lol....there r only about 300 cadets in the whole camp...and 20hr daylight

Originally posted by flip_masta:
[qb] staff at argonaut....do u kno a guy named cox or McCinnis? [/qb]
If McCinnis‘s first name is Marc and he‘s from PEI, then yes, I know him..in fact, Ive trained him.

o ya i did banff with mccinnis....is he still all gangsta..lol

I dunno where I‘m going yet, I want to go to CL...but I don‘t know yet..

I was going to go to CLI Adventure but now I‘ve decided to be one of ten cadets representing Canada in Barbados, so camp can wait.

You guys already have confirmation on where you‘re going? Wow, I guess we Air Cadets should get off our butts and find out where we‘re going. :D

Heck, I‘m an air cadet and I already know I got glider, now if I just knew where...

The barbados thing is to celebrate the Barbados cadet corps‘ something something anniversary. Its only open to QYRang and GGHG cadets.

It‘s five from our corps and five from 337 QYR. We‘re only sending silver stars and up. It‘s for the anniversary of the Barbadian Cadet Corp (they only have one). My corp went to Barbados two years ago when I joined so we‘re sending some back for this. It sounds really fun.

Yeah that sucks, stupid kid....I got into trouble with the police a couple months ago...but I have really great friends and they told the cops that I didn‘t do anything. (we stole 2 vans and a boat) We weren‘t the brightest kids back then...the younger one of my firends was 15 (Jack) and he got a whole whack of a lot of CS and a big fine, and the otehr guy 18, (Ryan) got his license taken, and he had to move far away from me :( . Also he has a criminal record now...it sucks really, what one stupid stunt can do to your life..what really sucks is the 3 of us were inseperable, and now, Jack and I don‘t talk, but Ryan calls from time to time...

Back