• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Strike

So whats the pay range then for full time PSAC employees? Minimum to maximum?
So the quote you posted the average compensation and not salary of a Federal Employee.

“The average compensation for each full-time federal employee is $125,300 when pay, pension, paid time off, shift premiums and other benefits are considered, according to the Parliamentary Budget Officer.”

This is total package with pay, benefits and a such. That number is not actual salary but overall value and isn’t limited to PSAC. It includes anyone under treasury board including execs, CAF members, RCMP, other unionized workers like PIPC, CAPE etc etc.

As to your question. It depends on the classification and levels they are at. So take the salary of Private to MWO, reduce that by the 10% they just got and another 15% for the Mil Factor and that should give you an idea.

When we ran into the "I pay your salary types" , I never talked back.

But, used to think to myself, instead of saying, "I don't have it, so you shouldn't either. "

Why not look at it this way, instead, "If they have it – why don't I?"

Like we were crabs in a bucket, on a race to the bottom.

PSAC is now "detaining" people for 5-6 minutes according to several news sources and then letting them go.

If the trucker convoy had done this, the outrage by you closet Liberals would have been mind blowing.

When we ran into the "I pay your salary types" , I never talked back.

But, used to think to myself, instead of saying, "I don't have it, so you shouldn't either. "

Why not look at it this way, instead, "If they have it – why don't I?"

Like we were crabs in a bucket, on a race to the bottom.
Gee accountability to the tax payer. And yes, while I was in the service, I accepted that as a hard fact of working for the tax payer.

PSAC is now "detaining" people for 5-6 minutes according to several news sources and then letting them go.

So, when can we expect the $300 million class action lawsuit?

So watching several news clips of the strike in Ottawa. I see constant honking, cheering, loud music playing, etc. Disruptive.

Trudeau is half assed cowardly praising the "right to negotiate" (He probably expects these to be future voters for him)

Port of Montreal (Trade and commerce)

WHY in the hell is there two standards to parliament? Truckers do it and its a "terrorist act" that requires the EA. PSAC does this and its "simply part of the union process of our hard working public servants..."

Really asking how people have "selective" integrity in this country. Go ahead Liberal excusers, please justify all this with a BS explanation.

If people are doing that ie actually detaining people then that isn’t cool. Also maybe some links? I’d like to read for myself.
If the trucker convoy had done this, the outrage by you closet Liberals would have been mind blowing.
Are you done accusing people because they aren’t as extreme as you? Seriously. You lament cordial discussion and are probably the most inflammatory person here. I am happy to discuss the issue but stop with the insults. I’m no closet Liberal no more than you are a closet nazi.

If people are doing that ie actually detaining people then that isn’t cool. Also maybe some links? I’d like to read for myself.

Are you done accusing people because they aren’t as extreme as you? Seriously. You lament cordial discussion and are probably the most inflammatory person here. I am happy to discuss the issue but stop with the insults. I’m no closet Liberal no more than you are a closet nazi.
You are probably not a closet liberal. I believe you. You do seem to excuse or justify a lot of the behaviour. BTW, your not the one I was thinking of with closet Liberal.

Yes. I am an extreme Canadian. I feel extremely emotional about integrity, accountability and transparency in our governments and their employees.

As for the link, please excuse me. I have a ton of twitter post to look through. I believe it was a PSAC employee saying it.

"Detaining" someone against their will is an offence under the CCC I believe. Perhaps some more learned folks here can weigh in on the specifics.

I think it is called Forcible Confinement - or something like that.

Both meant to disrupt civilian life to promote a cause or an agenda. Thats why.

I supported the Trucker convoy and I am a triple shot person.

I DO support the PSAC employees right to strike in the same regard. I personally think they are asking for a little much.

I am pointing out again how Trudeau forgives one group and condemns another.

The Trucker convoy boiled down to people, working people, having a right to decide for themselves bodily autonomy. You know don't make me get a jab? Same as don't tell a women not to get an abortion.

So watching several news clips of the strike in Ottawa. I see constant honking, cheering, loud music playing, etc. Disruptive.
So as has been mentioned by many before, protests are normal in Ottawa. There was one yesterday on the Hill which is why the PSAC one did not go to the hill (something something permits). It isn’t happening at all hours and is limited to specific sites and absolutely nowhere near residential areas. There are no noise violations as they are in keeping with those bylaws.
Trudeau is half assed cowardly praising the "right to negotiate" (He probably expects these to be future voters for him)
He’s actually using that as an excuse to avoid getting mired in the process. And it’s all talk like he always does. Listen to the union leadership who don’t seem to have much love for him right now.
Port of Montreal (Trade and commerce)
I have no idea how that is going. Are they shutting down trade or just slowing things down? I’m no fan of any of that. My little group was asked to black an entrance and we said no thanks.
WHY in the hell is there two standards to parliament? Truckers do it and its a "terrorist act" that requires the EA. PSAC does this and its "simply part of the union process of our hard working public servants..."
There are no two standard. Anyone bring the trucker convoy into the conversation is comparing apples and oranges.
Really asking how people have "selective" integrity in this country. Go ahead Liberal excusers, please justify all this with a BS explanation.
Are you really comparing the collective bargaining process to unlawful protest? There is no BS excuse and in case you didn’t notice the Union is actually in a fight with the LPC.

For the record I am really not keen on any of this strike action. I’ll delve into it a bit more but if you think everyone out there is a rabid union type acting entitled you are dead wrong.

You are probably not a closet liberal. I believe you. You do seem to excuse or justify a lot of the behaviour. BTW, your not the one I was thinking of with closet Liberal.
Fair enough. I did feel that it might have been. Thanks for the clarification.
Yes. I am an extreme Canadian. I feel extremely emotional about integrity, accountability and transparency in our governments and their employees.
Nothing wrong with that. Not that you need my validation lol.

Back