• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Strangest request since I've been home.

Piper, well done!  I'm raisin' a wee dram in ya honour...slainte mor! ;D

G2G

p.s.  Thanks for you great personal scarifice, you know...posing and getting pics with the Blue Thunder and all!  ;)  I bet their hair smells nice......mmmmmm. 

Good2Golf said:
Piper, well done!  I'm raisin' a wee dram in ya honour...slainte mor! ;D

Cheers :cheers:

Good2Golf said:
p.s.  Thanks for your great personal sacrifice, you know...posing and getting pics with the Blue Thunder and all!  ;)  I bet their hair smells nice......mmmmmm. 

I live to serve..  :salute:

Piper,

I've got permission from my CoC, now, I'm asking for yours.

I'd like to print out and post the pic of the girls with the Patrica flag on in our Canteen for the boys.

sorry. Typo. "in...on...cheerleaders..." I got kerfuffled. Sue me.

Jesus, are they ever tiny. Good job piper. I find myself at a loss for words except for DEAR GOD THEY ARE TINY!!!!

:salute:

Piper,
Weren't you supposed to get the campaign medal for the time you spent over there + to accompany your "blighty" stripe?

paracowboy said:
Piper,

I've got permission from my CoC, now, I'm asking for yours.

I'd like to print out and post the pic of the girls with the Patrica flag on in our Canteen for the boys.

sorry. Typo. "in...on...cheerleaders..." I got kerfuffled. Sue me.

PM sent... But just in case anyone else has the same thoughts... Go ahead.. thats why I got the pics.. for the boys... (and girls if they choose)

My plan was to send a print to each soldier in the infantry companies, with their respective reg flag, but after looking into costs for printing I think I'm going to need help.  So my next step is to contact units and the Deployment Resource Centre... Anyone know anyone else I should contact?

geo said:
Piper,
Weren't you supposed to get the campaign medal for the time you spent over there + to accompany your "blighty" stripe?

Technically I was only there for 3 weeks and therefore don't quallify, but I've been told I'll get it eventually... probably when the troops get home.

It's all good, I've got all the 'metal' I need... burried in my back. (note the play on words Medal-metal... heh... I've got holes in me.)

Heh.... Technically, you were there as long as it took to close with and fight the TB.  No need to wait any longer - though I guess you are part of a list of Roto personnel for which the medal has been ordered.... when they get it, you'll get it.

Just hope they think of getting someone to present it to you VS shipping it Parcel post... nah - RCRs are supposed to have class - you should be good to go.

Rest & mend

Chimo!

RHFC_piper said:
(note the play on words Medal-metal... heh... I've got holes in me.)
Oh look....he's got Tess' sense of humour now too  ;D

By 'sense of humour' you mean 'crazy', right?

cheekysmiley03.gif
blink.gif
cheekysmiley01.gif

Back