• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I have a feeling it may be slow right now... but I can't test because I'm on the "inside". Anyone noticing any speed problems tonight?

Somewhat slow from Ottawa... but my DSL connection has been flakey of late, so I can't rule that out as a cause.

Been slow all day for me.

Did a free Cable Test and my connection is:

4 megabits per second

Communications 4 megabits per second
Storage 492.8 kilobytes per second
1MB file download 2.1 seconds
Subjective rating Awesome

Info
Date & time Wednesday, September 12, 7:54PM*
Test type IDT4 Free
Connection type Cable
Region Newfoundland

I was experiencing some pretty long load times myself (Cable in Montréal, m'self)

Hasnt been that bad here in Vancouver.... some times it gets a bit hung up, but all in all, its been business as usual ;D

Mine was very slow to upload from 1800-2130 last night. It seems to be working like a charm though this morning (yeah it's after midnight here on the best coast ...  ;)).

It was slow for me yesterday, both at work and and home.  Seems better this morning.

Just a quick survey, Is it just me, or is the site really slow in the last hour or so?

Been slow here in GTA for most of the day.

Edit:
And now at 1706 it is normal speed.

??

George Wallace said:
Just a quick survey, Is it just me, or is the site really slow in the last hour or so?

I was first online this afternoon about 1530ish and it was slow then, and is still quite slow now.

Was slow late morning/early afternoon, normal about an hour ago, and now seems to have slowed down again.

Back