• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

September 2007 Photo Contest

Mike Bobbitt said:
Just tryin' to keep it clean. ;)

Sounds like a theme for the next contest ...  ;)

Clean pics. Cleaning pics. Getting clean pics.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
Sounds like a theme for the next contest ...  ;)

Clean pics. Cleaning pics. Getting clean pics.
  ;D
Perhaps pics of guys looking like Mr Clean.....only with chaps?

We all knew you were going there Vern; I just wanted to save half a dozen posts  ;)

Journeyman said:
We all knew you were going there Vern; I just wanted to save half a dozen posts  ;)

Boy, you don't know me at all. I was thinking more along the lines of swimming pools, showers, baths, mops & buckets, vacuuming, washing automobiles, etc etc.

All pics of men, of course, performing these essential tasks ... in chaps or other suitable nonattire. We could theme-title it "Manual Labour".

I would like to see a pic of a man stopping to ask for directions.

em

emmiee said:
I would like to see a pic of a man stopping to ask for directions.

em

It'll never happen!!

Why men won't ask for directions

Women's Rules about men #7:

A man is NEVER lost -- he simply hasn't reached his destination yet!!  ;)

Better yet, I'd love to see the pricelss pic ... the one of the man actually stopping to ask for directions AND getting a straight answer from the chick who's giving them. I don't think it's possible for both miracles to occur at once.

Go past the shoe store on the left, take a right beside the jewellery store ... there's two -- I can't remember the name of the one you need to turn at -- then when you get just past the factory outlet for the designer handbags, croos over to the mall, and just past the furniture store you'll see the street that you're looking for.

Back