• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

September 2007 Photo Contest

PMedMoe said:
Thanks!

So, what are the final results? Anyone?  (Bueller? Bueller?  ;))

You must have been thinking the same thing as I was Moe... while at work tonight, I remembered the contest... and thought I'd check for an update on my dinner break :) looking forward to hearing who the winner was also!

~Rebecca

I just uploaded a couple of pics to the contest folder (that would be Little Wook's flag pic and our neurotic cat).

Firstly, I didn't mean for them to go in the contest folder, just the general gallery (sorry about that). Still working on my web-skills.  ;D How do I move them?

Secondly, they list as belonging to "guest." I guess I was supposed to log into the milnet site before uploading?

Wook

Folks, I'll let the contest run for another week or so, so that the existing entries can attract a few more votes if needed. That allows the more recent entries to have a fair shot. I'd encourage everyone to run through the gallery and cast their votes.

Wook, where did you want your photos moved?

Thats cool Mike. I guess people just don't like my dried fish by the look of some of the votes  :D

That's great.. I actually have thought of a few more, that I would like to add also, thanks Mike!

:) Rebecca

~help?

I picked a few from my own album that I had on here already.. moved them to "October 2007" have been searching and can't find them now

~Rebecca

proudnurse said:
~help?

I picked a few from my own album that I had on here already.. moved them to "October 2007" have been searching and can't find them now

~Rebecca

Probably threw them into the trash!! SEPTEMBER 2007 ... vice that ole October 2007!!  ;D

I'll go in and have a boo for them. Any file names that you recall?? Description of suspect photos??

I found them! Looks like they ended up in October 2006 album 

Thank you Vern.

~Rebecca

Edited to add: just looked in the '06 October Contest.. and they are the last 3 or 4 photo's.

proudnurse said:
I found them! Looks like they ended up in October 2006 album 

Thank you Vern.

~Rebecca

No problemo!!  ;)

You really answered your own query -- you just didn't know it!!  :)

The official first place winner is... Vern!

Congratulations Vern, your entry won be a landslide.

Alright, Vern has graciously stepped aside and our new first place winner is armchair with this entry:

main.php

Congratulations to you both!

D Squared said:
Both pictures were awesome!
Congrats to both.

Thanks D2 ... you'll notice that he didn't post mine out here though eh??  >:D

Too funny.  :D

Back