• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

QR&O 9.10 - ED&T Parental Purposes (Parental Leave)

The_Pipes

Inactive
Reaction score
First off I did do a search however I did not find any results specific to QR&O 9.10 specifying Reserve Class A service. If I missed a thread in regards to this I apologize.

For the admin gods I am curious; I am currently trying to get onto ED&T - Parental Purposes (Parental Leave) via QR&O 9.10 which states as a summary that it is an entitlement for Class A soldiers and that you may take up to 37 weeks.

So this is what I am trying to do. My questions with this for anyone who knows, is what is the procedure for this specific QR&O in relation to ED&T. Is it treated the same way for as all ED&T requests? I ask this because 37 weeks for a normal ED&T request has to go all the way to AREA (LFCA) for approval due to its length. Or is the situation different under this QR&O for who signs off for it and it's merely unit CO level even due to its length. As well I take "entitlement" in the wording of the QR&O to be something that isn't something that is approved/denied, if you qualify you get it. However it's going up to area for approval (or to be denied). So my other question even if its an "entitlement" can it still be denied? Is this normal procedure specifically for instances under QR&O 9.10?

Thank you for any help/information anyone can provide

(EDIT: spell check doesn't catch thread titles apparently)

CO is the authority.  Form DND 2268 should be completed and submitted.

See also A-PM-245 chapter 17.

Back