• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Seems I lost my linkage as well.  Keeps telling me to log in or authorize FB.

Strike said:
Seems I lost my linkage as well.  Keeps telling me to log in or authorize FB.

I am in the same boat; now I have no excuse not to do paperwork.

Looks like the game is not responding at all right now... it's on Facebook's end though, so we will have to wait for them to clear out whatever the issue is.

It's back (not sure how long it's been back, probably a while).

Anyway, I wanted to point out the new feature I added last night... when you purchase items at the QM, a running total is now displayed just above both "Purchase" buttons. Please take a glance at it to make sure it seems right before committing.

Yes, this is to try to avoid more purchase reversals. No, this is not a direct result of MJP's stockpiling. :) It's actually been in the works for quite some time, I finally fit all the pieces together last night.

Cheers
Mike

MJP said:
Dude....I have an easy out when I screw up in the real world.  I will weave a tale of sorrow and woe to show how it really isn't my fault.  Someone somewhere will buy into the story and because of my tear welling,  heart breaking "upbringing story" and before you know it'll all be good. All I need is GAP to go along with it and I will be set.

We just pat him on the head and remind him he's special...... ;D  (then go into the next room and laugh my ass off...)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Yes, this is to try to avoid more purchase reversals. No, this is not a direct result of MJP's stockpiling. :) It's actually been in the works for quite some time, I finally fit all the pieces together last night.

Cheers
Mike

Thanks Mike!!

Not exactly a problem, but is there a HVM for the Registan Desert? Because I just locked down that AOR and there appears to be no new mission.

There is... but the HVM's are unlocked based on Rank, not locking down an AOR. So you can actually lock down a location before you even get the HVM. The good news is, when you hit the Registan HVM at Rank 64, it will already be unlocked. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's back (not sure how long it's been back, probably a while).

Anyway, I wanted to point out the new feature I added last night... when you purchase items at the QM, a running total is now displayed just above both "Purchase" buttons. Please take a glance at it to make sure it seems right before committing.

Cheers
Mike

All I am getting is 2 orange question marks when it should have shown 100.

When the page loads it doesn't show the correct value at first... as soon as you enter or edit an item quantity, it'll update.

Mike Bobbitt said:
When the page loads it doesn't show the correct value at first... as soon as you enter or edit an item quantity, it'll update.

When you press the "purchase required equipment" button, it fills in a quantity for you though.  Most times I don't edit that amount, just accept what it says I need.  Even with those filled in, it still shows the ?? for me.

I figured out a solution while skiing this morning... it works now.

Mike Bobbitt said:
I figured out a solution while skiing this morning... it works now.

Awesome, thanks Mike!  I can see subscriber rates going up to finance your "thinking" zone.  :D

I'm currently trying to get the 41 missed CR daily challenge cause I'm hurtin for MPs.

Anyway, I noticed that if I just leave the game open, my CR will go 1002/1001.... 1003/1001, etc... until the page is refreshed and then it goes back to 1001/1001 with a "you missed out on x CR by not playing earlier" msg!

I'm not sure if that means if I didn't refresh and I let it get up to 1042/1001, and then hit a mission, that it would let me use those 41 missed CR that I shouldn't be able to use or not.

Just something I figured I'd bring to your attention. It would be a hard thing to "take advantage" of anyway.

ANy one else notice that Their FB chat stops working when they go to Afghan Ops?

ballz,

The CR counter you see on the screen is actually just an approximation of your actual CR. It can climb beyond your current max at the moment, but when it does, your actual CR (as recorded by the server) will hit your max and stop... so if your display shows 1042/1001 and you do a mission costing 41 CR, you'll be down to 960.

As a side note, missed CR is not calculated until you load a page. So while today's challenge is to miss 41 CR, you don't just need to miss 41 CR today, you need to do a page load after missing 41 CR today. :)

CEEBEE I haven't noticed, I keep fb chat off... anyone else having the same issue?

FB chat works fine for me. Just takes an extra second to load after the page is done. If you move too fast the chat will never show up.

Back