• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pea's Story...

The light at the end of the tunnel is in fact just that now  ;D - keep it up and might run into you in Borden soon.

MM

Congrats Pte. Pea, I've been following your story, and now I have butterflies of excitement. ( I'm trying to be a MedTech too).

Well I'm finally out of the Mega.  :)

Week 12 went very well in the field. It was a very challenging and sleep depriving week, but overall, probably the most fun I had in the entire course!

I had my grad parade yesterday afternoon. I can't really describe how great it felt to be standing on that parade square in front of my guests, in my DEU. I guess proud will have to work. It's been a long, challenging haul for me personally, but one I am very happy to have completed. I'm posted to Borden now, to await my QL3 training. I have a tentative start date of February 08, so I am not really sure what is in store for me until then. I'll have to see what happens when I report in on Monday.

I have grad pics available to those interested, just send me a PM.

Thanks again for all your support through this journey of mine. Now begins the fun stuff!

Congratulations on passing the first of many milestones in your career.  Enjoy Borden!

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Congratulations on passing the first of many milestones in your career.  Enjoy Borden!

Congratulations Pea. You'll be in the PAT platoon at Borden no doubt.

congrats.jpg

Way to go, Pea!!!!!

Way to go Pea !!!!!  Congrats, you did all the hard work and kept a positive attitude along the way. You will do great in your QL3's too no doubt.

em ;D :cheers:

Hey Pea, Im in Borden right now but still on my basic course, if you ever wanna hang out during a weekend leave just pm me!

I know she wants to "hang out" here..... 8)
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/67032.0.html

I just found out that I have been put on a QL3 course starting Monday!! I was supposed to be starting in February, but that course was cancelled so I have been pretty bummed the past bit. But for some unknown reason, a spot opened on the 14 Jan course, and I got it. I'm super excited to begin course, and become a new Med Tech.  ;D

Good for you Pea, enjoy.

BTW, be careful when you jump for Joy!  You could fall and break something and end up in the holding platoon again while someone else gets the nod.

Have fun

Pte Pea said:
I just found out that I have been put on a QL3 course starting Monday!! I was supposed to be starting in February, but that course was cancelled so I have been pretty bummed the past bit. But for some unknown reason, a spot opened on the 14 Jan course, and I got it. I'm super excited to begin course, and become a new Med Tech.  ;D

Very cool!  ;D

How long is the course?

Pte Pea said:

Maybe a supersecretcrotchridingninjasquirell took a candidate out ;)

Back