• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay FY 07/08

Friendly suggestion Binrat.... Don't spend it before you see it on your (online) pay stub.

Thanks GEO, I won't!! I've been around way too long to be that foolish - I usually wait till it comes out of the bank machine!!!

Is this yr's annual increase coming in soon? I heard Sept...but never seen any messages.

Apparently it will be MID SEP.  It's in the system according to our clerks!!

Prairie Dog said:
duh, what do you think I have been doing?

LOL that's what I meant, the message should be out shortly...... say after Labour Day?  ;D

According to the message on the CCPS Advisory page, the pay/environmental allowance increases were input successfully and will be on the mid-Sep pay.  I saw the msg with my own eyes  ;D

Ok, what is this "CCPS advisory page"? Can the rest of us see it?

Prairie Dog said:

CCPS

The Central Computation Pay System (CCPS) delivers pay services to members of the Regular Force and members of the Reserve Force on Class C Reserve Service.

Retrieved from "http://www.army.ca/wiki/index.php/CCPS"

Prairie Dog said:

CCPS is the pay system for all Reg Force mbrs.  Anyone that has access to the DIN/INtraNet/whatever you want to call it, can see the site.  I don't have the address here but I can post it from work when I am there next.

My unit fin clk told me, that the back pay will be on our (reserve) mid sept pay as well.  Help me pay for the crossfit cert

Prairie Dog said:
ok, is it tied to DCPB site?

I don't remember to be honest.  A while back, I was troubleshooting the CCPS app for a Pay Clerk and I found it while looking up info on the CCPS Regional Helpdesks.  I added it to my Fav's at the shop.

It's part of the ADM(Fin CS) DIN site - look for "Mil Pay" or "Accounts payable" - there's a set of links on the left hand side of the page for CCPS, RPSR, ClaimsX, Department Travel, and a few others.

Information that's mostly of use for clerks, but may be of interest to others as well - but remember, the CCPS (national) helpdesk is not for everyone to call and complain to.

dapaterson said:
but remember, the CCPS (national) helpdesk is not for everyone to call and complain to.

IIRC, it quite clearly states on the site that in pretty clear wording. 

Now, my reason for calling is...my duties include supporting the clerks at the our CSOR in all their IT/IS requirements.  Even I didn't call the Regional CCPS helpdesk, because I don't speak Clerkanese. 

Will folks - just talked to a fellow clerk that is working in the pay office and things did not go great for some people.  Not everyone is receiving the pay increase on the mid month pay. Don't know why it happened but it did - people's pay increases were not picked up for the mid month and instead will be on the end month pay.

Hope you all heeded the old advice - don't spend it until you have it.

Because I am a dumb grunt who math skills end at counting to 27 and then doing a mag change....

Cpl 4 what will be the back pay?  I bet I missed it when I perused the thread though didn't I.....

BulletMagnet said:
Because I am a dumb grunt who math skills end at counting to 27 and then doing a mag change....

Cpl 4 what will be the back pay?  I bet I missed it when I perused the thread though didn't I.....

they teach you to count that high now?  In my days as a grunt we only had to count to 4, the hard part was remembering what numbers to move on. ;D

Quick rough estimate without knowing all the details of your pay is $50 per month in your pocket.

CountDC said:
Quick rough estimate without knowing all the details of your pay is $50 per month in your pocket.

For 5 months... (retro to Apr 08)

Back