• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not-so Smarty's thread on C7 theft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I thought that was an Alanis Morrisette look-a-like contest!
;D

Wes

My god, I just spent 20 entertaining minutes readins this entire post.  Unreal. Where do these people come from?  Pet?  lol, just kidding....... Reminds me of a guy (put on your helmets) :warstory: that I went through Battleschool with, claimed to be a member of the All Blacks(rugby), paramedic, pilot, etc...all before joining military at ripe old age of 19.  I think our section 2i/c was his long lost father as well......needles to say he was canned and a few of the boys and I gave it to him at JD's.  Lost a weekend for it as well from the course WO.  He was quite happy though ;D  I swear to god he said all that i typed above and more.  There's approx 15 or so in the 2nd that can back that story. :warstory:

7 - 10 days said:
My god, I just spent 20 entertaining minutes readins this entire post.   Unreal. Where do these people come from?   Pet?   lol, just kidding....... Reminds me of a guy (put on your helmets) :warstory: that I went through Battleschool with, claimed to be a member of the All Blacks(rugby), paramedic, pilot, etc...all before joining military at ripe old age of 19.   I think our section 2i/c was his long lost father as well......needles to say he was canned and a few of the boys and I gave it to him at JD's.   Lost a weekend for it as well from the course WO.   He was quite happy though ;D   I swear to god he said all that i typed above and more.   There's approx 15 or so in the 2nd that can back that story. :warstory:

was this guy named Philip? lol i used to live with a guy that said he was a pilot etc etc.. lol
:cdn:

I could use a little more entertainment like this thread - what are the odds of un-banning Smarty, but confining him to a new forum: Canada's Militarty, the Luxembourg Army - compare and contrast...

he'd post, we'd call BS, he'd change his story, we'd mock him mercilously...

wouldn't that be fun?

We could just make a thread called "The Online Lynching of Smarty"  ;D I know I'd visit all the time...

Sh0rtbUs said:
We could just make a thread called "The Online Lynching of Smarty"  ;D I know I'd visit all the time...
Can I get an AMEN?

oh lock please lock this

it is going to show up every time i check for new msg's

I made the bad mistake in th past, this is just turning into one of those bandwith sucking multi posts..

oh  the insanity...

tess

Ask and ye shall recieve my kilted brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back