• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

Granted, but you hired incompetent contractors and the house came crashing down around you

I wish I get the call saying that I got into RMC soon

Cui said:
Granted, but you hired incompetent contractors and the house came crashing down around you

I wish I get the call saying that I got into RMC soon
Granted, now you're first year student. You fail every class/task.

I wish my Swat boots are in soon.

brandon_ said:
I wish my Swat boots are in soon.

There you go!
Tomorrow first thing, you find out the Swat Boots are in but... you have to return them because it's size 15 and you're only size 6  >:D

I wish I could go on vacation!

Alea

Granted ... You got to the airport and find they couldn't find your reservation ... Are you sure you pressed ENTER

I wish for sunshine  :snowman:

Granted, except that sunshine isn't really sunshine, but a meteor rocketing towards earth.

I wish it wasn't Monday.

Granted. You're now about to go to bed, on Sunday night.

I wish I didn't have to write this music history paper.

JMesh said:
I wish I didn't have to write this music history paper.

Granted!
Now, instead they're asking you a 20 pages essai on the reason why female bees have 2 parents, a male and a female bee, when male bees only has 1 parent: the queen bee.

I wish I could go on vacation on a cruise to Alaska.

Alea

Alea said:
Granted!
Now, instead they're asking you a 20 pages essai on the reason why female bees have 2 parents, a male and a female bee, when male bees only has 1 parent: the queen bee.

I wish I could go on vacation on a cruise to Alaska.

Alea
Granted, but in order to go one of your in laws decides that she and her daughter are coming along. The daughter is in danger of becoming an "Old maid". (truth is stranger than fiction)

I wish that someone in my life would follow through.

I

Granted, but that follow-through is in the form of a swinging bat at your head.

I wish I was done my course already!

I wish I was done my course already!

You are done. However, since you skipped an important section of it, when you need to do something with that knowledge, you screw up and end up killing yourself.

I wish I had the ability to dodge bullets and jump 30 meters in the air.

Done, but while showing off that prowess to a crowd of thousands, you forgot the ceiling was only 15 meters high.

I wish tonight was Sunday as I would like to relive Monday (turned out to be a decent day).

Sigs Pig said:
I wish tonight was Sunday as I would like to relive Monday (turned out to be a decent day).
Granted, but the time machine malfunctions, and you get fast fowarded to a most terrible Tuesday.

I wish for a thick multitude of cash stuffed red envelopes on this Chinese New Year.

Ignatius J. Reilly said:
I wish for a thick multitude of cash stuffed red envelopes on this Chinese New Year.
Granted.  They are Reichsmarks from 1942.  Everyone thinks you are a nazi now, and are driven to alcoholism.

I wish that that snow storm hits NB so hard that we get the day off.

Granted, BUT....the area is subjected to an intense heat wave the next three or four days....and now deal with floods.

I wish the media would stop with "Justin Bieber" fever.

Jim Seggie said:
Granted, leaving more time/space to hear about Lindsay Lohan's rehab, and Britney Spears' parental learning curve.

milnews.ca said:
Granted, leaving more time/space to hear about Lindsay Lohan's rehab, and Britney Spears' parental learning curve.

You didn't make a wish...... ???

Dohhh!

milnews.ca said:
Jim Seggie said:
OK, I wish I can win this Friday's Lotto Max!

milnews.ca said:
I wish I can win this Friday's Lotto Max!

Granted.  You now have to wait two years as the courts review the claims of fifty others who have come forward claiming they were in on your "pool".

I wish redundant questions weren't answered everyday on the site.

milnews.ca said:
OK, I wish I can win this Friday's Lotto Max!

Granted.  But due to a statistical anomoly, the 50 million grand prize numbers are found on 20 million winning tickets.  For your investment of $7.00, you get $2.50, a net loss of $4.50.

I wish that my briefing due to start at 1630 and go to 1800 would get cancelled and never rescheduled.

George Wallace said:
I wish redundant questions weren't answered everyday on the site.

There are no more redundant questions. They have all been replaced by questions so completely retarded they are original.

technoviking said:
I wish that my briefing due to start at 1630 and go to 1800 would get cancelled and never rescheduled.

It has been cancelled. You now have no clue what is going on.

I wish I had a black belt in every single martial art known to man, as well as alll the ability that comes with them

Back