• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

"Ok guys, this isn't funny...where's the rest of my tank?"

career_radio-checker said:
hmm, it looks like a problem with the flux-compacitor.

When I worked at Sunnybrook hospital.. there was a broken bed in the side hallway

Someone had written on it..  Broken -  Flux  compacitator needs replacing

Someone else then came along later and wrote "Can't obtain light speed"

It continued on with a few others.. not that I can remember... was funny though.

Scrooge_Des said:
"Um, guys, we better look busy.  You KNOW that Captain Scarlet can see WTP from his house.  Heck, I even heard he has his own permanent call sign on Range Control!"

Captain Scarlet said:
"Um, guys, we better look busy.  You KNOW that Captain Scarlet can see WTP from his house.  Heck, I even heard he has his own permanent call sign on Range Control!"

You living in the ruins of the Ponderosa?

Nope, there's no way to get you in this way either Sgt, like I said, you either lube up or we have to install a larger hatch.

Crap, speaking of Ponderosa George, might it be possible that your name in permanently written in some concrete up at Petersville?  Once, I was waiting for a ride right by the PV medical shack when I glanced down and saw your name on a piece of cement.  I took a cameraphone pic, I must try to see where I uploaded it.. wait out.

Bzzliteyr said:
Crap, speaking of Ponderosa George, might it be possible that your name in permanently written in some concrete up at Petersville?  Once, I was waiting for a ride right by the PV medical shack when I glanced down and saw your name on a piece of cement.  I took a cameraphone pic, I must try to see where I uploaded it.. wait out.

That would be pretty cool if it was..... Now we must know.

Bzzliteyr said:
Mr.Wallace...a Vandal? No way!!  :o Well, that I will have to see.

Having met Mr. Wallace, I'm having this funny image in my head, him wearing his signature army.ca cap, and spray painting his name on a wall!  ;D

Scrooge_Des said:
Having met Mr. Wallace, I'm having this funny image in my head, him wearing his signature army.ca cap, and spray painting his name on a wall!  ;D

More like a sepia print of him in wool uniform and puttees, Ross Rifle on the ground next to him, his horse eating oats behind him, and he writing his name with the guidon pole in this strange new invention called "poured concrete" which unbelievably  (at the time) was to replace cobblestone.

:)

GO!!! said:
More like a sepia print of him in wool uniform and puttees, Ross Rifle on the ground next to him, his horse eating oats behind him, and he writing his name with the guidon pole in this strange new invention called "poured concrete" which unbelievably  (at the time) was to replace cobblestone.

:)

:rofl:

Back