• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

Private Bloggins was relatively surprised at the MCpls reaction when snarkily asked "Well, how would YOU make my bed better, MCpl?"

Scrooge_Des said:

After the the pictures of the RSMs personal quarters were posted in the Jnr Ranks mess, inspections took a slight turn for the worst...

Trinity said:
Standards on course seem to be more lax than on years past.

True story - that man should be duck walking around the building in marching order carrying that barrack box above his head.

GO!!! said:
True story - that man should be duck walking around the building in marching order carrying that barrack box above his head.

At least he got a barrack box. According to the supply clerks down at NDHQ I'm not 'entitled' to one. >:(
Apparently there is a shortage, yet other CF members are able to get 3 or 4?!!! And there not going on tour!

Sorry, That's a rant for another thread.

career_radio-checker said:
At least he got a barrack box. According to the supply clerks down at NDHQ I'm not 'entitled' to one. >:(
Apparently there is a shortage, yet other CF members are able to get 3 or 4?!!! And there not going on tour!
Sorry, That's a rant for another thread.

Check the messages!! It's a national recall by NDHQ.

Everyone who has more than one, who is not slated for deployment must return all but one each. Critical shortages. They are needed desperately for people who are deploying.

So that Supply Tech was correct!!

And for all of you reading this who have got more than one each...who are saying to yourselves..."well I'll wait til they come after me..."

Why not just take it in ASAP. The troops who are deploying need them more than you do. This public service announcement brought to you by one of those Supply Techs currently in the middle of recalling copious amounts of barrack boxes....

The Librarian said:
Check the messages!! It's a national recall by NDHQ.

Everyone who has more than one, who is not slated for deployment must return all but one each. Critical shortages. they are needed for people who are deploying.

So that Supply Tech was correct!!

And for all of you reading this who have got more than one each...who are saying to yourselfs..."well I'll wait til they come after me..."

Why not just take it in  ASAP. The troops who are deploying need them more than you do. This public service announcement brought to you by one of those Supply Techs currently in the middle of recalling copious amounts of barrack boxes....

Really?!? I got a message from LFAA ordering me to turn in my one and only barracks box because of "operational shortage" in the Atlantic Area.

Nfld Sapper said:
Really?!? I got a message from LFAA ordering me to turn in my one and only barracks box because of "operational shortage" in the Atlantic Area.
"Operational" shortage in the "Atlantic area." Hmmmm. Task Force pers....deploying.

This was a point on the G4 side to our Cmdr at the last O Gp I was at.  They need em now for 1-07. 

Not sure why.  Doesn't matter.  I have none now.  ;D

I've a (possibly stupid) question. Why are the electrical outlets upside down in that photo? Is it a DND thing?

I have a question for you Imbeault.. why are you checking out my electrical outlets??? You sick electrical outlet checker outer!!!!

Bzzliteyr said:
I have a question for you Imbeault.. why are you checking out my electrical outlets??? You sick electrical outlet checker outer!!!!

Any checking out should be done by a professional career-checker... like me  ;D

WRT the upside down electrical outlets. 
Actually they are not.  Having the ground out on top prevents shorts if something slides/falls down the wall and cuts thru the plug.  I've asked that about the ones in the Q that are actually upside down with the + and - plugs on tops.  It's an electician thing. 
;D

index.php

After his inspection ended in disaster, Pte Bloggins whipped out his "Time Out" card and walked off in a snit.

index.php

Upon further review, Tpr Rincewind considered throwing a partially opened bottle of ipecac into his Luggage a bad idea.

Bzzliteyr said:
Future ambition of mine, what can I say  ;D

Back