• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Somehow I'm not surprised ;D

I'm going to have to dig into my genetic cess pool and see what mutations over the years have spawned me!

ArmyVern said:
OK. I just ordered the back issue of Playboy from 1986 ... (eerily the year I graduated)

I wonder if they have to reprint some. Or are they in a warehouse somewhere ?

/puzzled

Well now...This geneology subject would have to be the first derailing I've seen in the headlines thread. Almost a feat in itself.

ArmyVern said:
OK. I just ordered the back issue of Playboy from 1986 ... (eerily the year I graduated)

Sally Fields on the cover.  ;D  Hopefully, I'll be able to find the bunny on it!!  ;)

Playboy March 86

Vern,

Do the condition codes include: crusty; a few pages stuck together and minor slobber stains, centerfold loose and wrinkled, and excellent?

Beadwindow 7 said:
Well now...This geneology subject would have to be the first derailing I've seen in the headlines thread. Almost a feat in itself.

Hum...

Could we say it wasn't me  :-[ ? Even if I asked the question, Vern could have answered somewhere else  :'( ...

Frostnipped Elf said:
Vern,

Do the condition codes include: crusty; a few pages stuck together and minor slobber stains, centerfold loose and wrinkled, and excellent?

Wouldn't that make it quite difficult to read the articles??  ???

Beadwindow 7 said:

I agree.  Time for a split, Mods?

All the letters, when read together make words.  And put all the words together and they make sentences.  Just a hint:  they're not usually on the girls ample boosoms!  Just in case you never have gotten past them:)

Between all the advertisements and those annoying glossy photoshop pictorials, there are some excellent articles and interviews, as well as the invaluable Advisor column for Men. 

I can still remember my favorite issue from the past with "Vanna White before Wheel of Fortune" (May 1987 if I recall from daydreams), she spun my consonants and vowels.

n520290568_1216578_7487.jpg

Black Watch said:
hey, sgt, I can finally do it on my own...ah crap, here comes the wall..

Seems like an apt opportunity to throw this classic video into the loop ...

Damn ... I LOVE army guys (and Mr. Buinov himself probably most definitely wouldn't escape my clutches were it up to me either)...

>:D

NL_engineer said:
:rofl:

:cheers:

I soooo have it paused at the 2:35 mark -- the man is HOT HOT HOT. And, such an evil grin and awesome greying of his hair too ... my son is sitting here going

"OMG mom ... you're perverted" ...

I know, it's sad.  ;D

The "navy" t-shirt of the HOT singer clench a bit in the uniform, in my civilian eyes...

Back