• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Kyle Burrows said:
So...I heard people with big gun obsessions are just trying to compensate.   >:D

And dogs in pyjamas?  What exactly is that compensating for?  :-*

His lack of streetclothes.

military-marching1.jpg

If we can't beat them at war, we'll slay them in the dance competition!!

At first glance, my initial thought was "A guy created this corps!!"  (Now to find out who he was.....)

Pistols steady? Ready? Aim for the pressure points . . . Buck buck bang! The new drill is quite challenging (for the opponents).

After its first deployment, the 68th Can Can Battalion was decimated.  Enemy riflemen, who had previously demonstrated poor marksmanship abilities, were now able to fire incredibly tight groupings, all slightly below centre of mass.

"THE TIMING FOR THIS MOVEMENT IS  1 2 3 CHA CHA CHA SHIMMY SHIMMY 1 2 3 SLIDE STOMP.

REMEMBER TO PAUSE ON THE TWO THREES. I WILL NOW DEMONSTRATE THEN YOU WILL PRACTICE ON YOUR OWN THEN WE WILL DO IT COLLECTIVELY!"

Can't think...  blood...  flowing...  away...  from...  brain...

Shamrock said:
After its first deployment, the 68th Can Can Batallion was decimated.  Enemy riflemen, who had previously demonstrated poor marksmanship abilities, were now able to fire incredibly tight groupings, all slightly below centre of mass.

After its first deployment, the 68th Can Can Battalion noted enemy fire was hitting the ground in front of them. This was due to the enemy adopting the prone position before firing. ;D

And people were saying that the North Koreans were starving!

Lies, all lies.  Just look at em!... If those soldiers don't look healthy, I am a monkey's uncle.

Yowze!

How many clowns do you think will jump out of this car?  Just one!!  ;)

Iltis Replacement Program under Liberal Government.  ;D

*I miss those jeeps*

Back