• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCI OP vs NES OP

MARS said:
Fear not, I am not an old friend of PRE's CbtO at all - only her Executive Officer, so I won't be dropping a dime on you, but your supposed anonymity is far less then you might think.

Well played, sir.

Incidentally, CHARLOTTETOWN is now out of my hair and on her way down to you. Enjoy!

I'm fairly confident that mmike is not posted to PRE and hasn't been posted to PRE in the last 3 years not as an NCIOP at any rate.  I've been posted here for the last 3 years as a MS in the NCIOP world and I can tell you with confidence the mmike isn't one of mine.

JohnnyCanuck1977 said:
I'm fairly confident that mmike is not posted to PRE and hasn't been posted to PRE in the last 3 years not as an NCIOP at any rate.  I've been posted here for the last 3 years as a MS in the NCIOP world and I can tell you with confidence the mmike isn't one of mine.

And how certain are you? Have you seen his original profile or some of his posts where he might have unintentionally slipped up and revealed who he was? Some of us beg to differ.

I've been in PRE for the last 3 years Jan 06 and I've not had a STD or anyone ask for a tasking to Afghanistan in that time. My department is only 8 strong at the best of times. So I don't know who this person is or why he says he was in PRE as an NCIOP.  I'm really racking my brains on this one, not that I really want to reveal who it is but I would like to know why he says he was in my ships company when it's clear to me that he hasn't been.  Even the guys that have been TD'd in during that time don't meet the criteria.  I am positive that I have had no STD going to Afghanistan during my time in PRE.  This dude is either lying about who he is or padding his profile to seem cooler than he is.

I have been the VPMC and PMC of my ship and I know intimately every person in the junior ranks, and the only person who meets the criteria STD and going to Afghanistan and once got jacked for sideburns is a NAVCOMM and he's the straightest shooter I know a class act all the way.  Whoever you are mmike PM me so I can solve this mystery.  If you've really been in my department then you know I'm a stand up guy and won't reveal who you are but not knowing is the kind of crap that keeps me up at night.

Back