• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistik now have "Belgian - Style" Beret

Of course I discover this two weeks after I've paid for a new beret at the kit shop.  :crybaby:

ModlrMike said:
Of course I discover this two weeks after I've paid for a new beret at the kit shop.   :crybaby:

Murphy's Law my friend.

My BLACK berets should be showing up in Gagetown this week, once I get home I will check em out as backups for the sandbox...

Bzzliteyr said:
My BLACK berets should be showing up in Gagetown this week, once I get home I will check em out as backups for the sandbox...

Have you been to my house yet?

lol why would Bzzz go to your place?  Have you been receiving his mail again?  ;D

MedTech said:
lol why would Bzzz go to your place?  Have you been receiving his mail again?  ;D

~Ahem, I do not live at my place ... my husband does.  >:(

I'm IR remember?? Bzz and my husband are acquaintances. Do you think I'd be publishing it in a web forum if I was getting his mail??  ;D

ArmyVern said:
~Ahem, I do not live at my place ... my husband does.  >:(

I'm IR remember?? Bzz and my husband are acquaintances. Do you think I'd be publishing it in a web forum if I was getting his mail??  ;D

Opps  ;D

Back