• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just begun the Application Process

CDN Aviator said:
That, right there, should have been a hint

I believe that is why I asked for someone to correct me if I was wrong, not ridicule.

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Don't you newfie sappers have to fire arty guns for ceremonial duties on the rock as well?   ;D

Why yes, yes we do. We have 2 105 C2's.

Mike Baker said:
If you tell me that there is a Tims near the base, then I'm in :D ;D

Yes there is but they just moved so it's now a 10 min or so walk over.

Pte.Butt said:
I believe they do it in front of HMCS Cabot. I heard the cannons roar on Sunday, quite a house shaker if you're close. I wouldn't be able to tell you who fires the arty, I would imagine the boys at Cabot? I believe the Navy uses arty for ceremonial use, well at least Navy Cadets. I could be wrong (and probably am) someone correct me if I am wrong, I am way out of my lane here.

Yeah you are really outside your lane.

BTW Gonna have fun with you on the BMQ course......... BWAAAHAAAA

Nfld Sapper said:
Yeah you are really outside your lane.

BTW Gonna have fun with you on the BMQ course......... BWAAAHAAAA

Haha lovely...I look forward to it  ;D

Nfld Sapper said:
Yes there is but they just moved so it's now a 10 min or so walk over.
Sweet ;D I'll think about it today, and I need to phone the Recruiter so I might go with you Sapper types ;)

Mike,

I have family members in the RNFLDR and Engineers.

You should expect some good natured ribbing on your BMQ.

Well, I flipped a coin since I couldn't decide between Infantry or Combat Engineers. And the coin (my Army.ca one ;) ) said Infantry. So, sorry to all you Sappers who wanted me, but the coin knows all :D

What, you couldn't find a Magic 8 Ball on the Rock??  ;)

images

Mike, I will be speaking to my connection (cousin) within the RNFLDR on how to make your life interesting when you join. >:D

GUNS said:
Mike, I will be speaking to my connection (cousin) within the RNFLDR on how to make your life interesting when you join. >:D
In a good way? ;D

I would suggest to you that you bring a change of underwear. ;) :rofl: :pushup:

GUNS said:
I would suggest to you that you bring a change of underwear. ;) :rofl: :pushup:

You must inform me who your connection is at 1 R NFLD R  :warstory:

Nfld. Sapper,
Mike will find out when he reports for his BMQ.

I also have the Sapper side covered with family.

Well, been a few hectic weeks in school, but tomorrow I will finally be able to send in the paper work, all I need is their fax # ;)

Getting closer...... ;D

Cheers

Back