• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

If You Hadn't Joined the CF, What Career Would You Have Chosen?

• Thread starter Veterans son
  • Start date
Well Bograt took my dream job choice, actually it was the position I left the CF for ::)

So going back on my childhood choices, an astronaut, a wino, or Batman (yeah I had a warped childhood)

Well....Since international man of mystery is taken, and I don't have the legs to be a stripper...How about the guy that does the testing on the little multicoloured hats with the propellers on top?

Wow, I kinda wish I had something more original than a cop.....maybe I could be.....a video game tester, or ooo, a restaurant critic....I could get a bunch of free food, people would give me the best service....and I could still say whatever I wanted if I so chose to do so!

Can't honestly say. If I hadn't been military,  I don't know what I would have done. Kinda a loaded question.

Slim said:
Well....Since international man of mystery is taken, and I don't have the legs to be a stripper...How about the guy that does the testing on the little multicoloured hats with the propellers on top?

That's hilarious, Slim! ;D

I've seen Slim's legs and agree, propellar guy would be more lucrative for him than stipper. Poor guy would live up to his screen name and starve to death here if he was relying on money from lap dances  :eek: :eek:

I would like to be a computer service technician(whether or not I am accepted into the CF Reserves).

I wanted to be the guy who puts the friggin' laser beam on the shark's head for Doctor Evil.   Guess I'll just settle for making 25 K a year while going to college - thanks for the non stop ex's, CF!

. . . I'm seriously wondering when I'm gonna find study time though   :blotto:

mo-litia said:
I wanted to be the guy who puts the friggin' laser beam on the shark's head for Doctor Evil.   Guess I'll just settle for making 25 K a year while going to college - thanks for the non stop ex's, CF!

. . . I'm seriously wondering when I'm gonna find study time though   :blotto:

You make 25K a year whilst going to college?
sheesh.. Teach me your ways Obi Wan!
:eek:

Cpl Thompson said:
You make 25K a year whilst going to college?
sheesh.. Teach me your ways Obi Wan!
:eek:

Hey Thomson , pimpin' ain't easy, but it sho' is fun! ;D

I wanted to be the guy who puts the little cotton balls in the pill bottles..........

I ould have gotten a second job taking them out at the hospital.........

If I hadn't joined the Canadian Forces, I would have been Hugh Hefner.

if i hadnt joined the CF i would probably doing landscaping right now, still in bc, cant stand this -30 weather lol

I'd probably be working as a Network Support Technician, Cabling and Infrastructure Installer or a Radio Repair Technician.

Back