• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Having to re-input password ...

E.R. Campbell said:
It never did not work for me - any computer, any country ... which is why I continue to believe that Mike's software has evolved and has acquired consciousness, allowing to it understand that it can trust certain people (e.g. me) but not others (e.g. Moe or Strike) ...  :-*

Thankfully, things are back to normal and I don't have to keep remembering my password.  While I also believed that Mike's software had ulterior motives, my conclusion was that it was simply designed to generate these memory exercises based on age.  It naturally assumed that you (as possibly the oldest active member here) had reached a stage in life where it would be difficult and frustrating if it constantly required you to enter your password . . . or perhaps it did and you forgot.

Oh, I hear the syrupy voice of jealousy

Journeyman said:
Hang on.......Moe and Strike are away on courses; you are away on pre-depl trg -- and now things are working fine.

Coincidence?

;D

No. No coincidence for last week when this was occuring, I was actually on TTA courses for CANCAP some of those days.  :P

Blackadder1916 said:
... my conclusion was that it was simply designed to generate these memory exercises based on age.  It naturally assumed that you (as possibly the oldest active member here) had reached a stage in life where it would be difficult and frustrating if it constantly required you to enter your password . . . or perhaps it did and you forgot.

:facepalm: Dagnabit!

Back