• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy Canada Day

WingsofFury

Inactive
Reaction score
To everyone who defends this country at home and abroad, have a happy Canada Day!  :)

SnowbirdsCobourg.jpg

July 1st is here again! Happy Canada Day!

I do volunteer work for the Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary and our RHIB (named Aux.7) has been hoisted on to a trailer for the annual Steveston parade here near where I live.(BC)

I hope our American neighbours who post here also have a great 4th of July in a couple of days!

CD

Happy Canada Day everyone!  :cdn:

Just finished watching the Canada Day parade/celebrations here in St-Jean and it was wonderful, though the turnout to show support was rather slim. The band and troops gave a wonderful show for everyone - thanks to everyone serving at home and abroad.

Happy Canada everyone! Snowbirds just flew over my house... I love Canada!! Thanks to everyone defending us at  home and abroad and I hope to be joining your ranks soon! :cdn:

Best wishes all!

Relaxing at home, about to join Regimental alumni for beer and wings.

Enjoy!

At home or abroad, hope everyone is taking a bit of time to remember where they come form. Its 02 Jul here (although just after 0400), but I still paused and thought of dear ole Canada.

Regards, and Happy 'Dominion Day'.

OWDU

Back