• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date

Disclaimer: Whatever my opinions on Poilievre, I would say the same if it was Trudeau or Singh or Blanchet saying similar remarks.

FFS - time and place, man. The ceremony was to mark a year since the events of 07 Oct, 2023 so keep the remarks to that. Spare the attacks for one frigging speech.

This part must sting for you eh ?
While Trudeau received applause for his remarks, the applause that greeted Poilievre was notably louder.

Sometimes the Prime Minister and his cabal of bootlickers need a punch to the face.

The anti-semites and their useful idiot supports have become more and more embolden since Oct 7 and they need to know that their actions are being noted and there is a reaping of the whrilwind in the air if push things too far.

Disclaimer: Whatever my opinions on Poilievre, I would say the same if it was Trudeau or Singh or Blanchet saying similar remarks.

FFS - time and place, man. The ceremony was to mark a year since the events of 07 Oct, 2023 so keep the remarks to that. Spare the attacks for one frigging speech.

He’s 100% correct. Liberals in Canada and the Democrats in the US have allowed hate speech and anti-semitism to spread like a cancer.

Sometimes the Prime Minister and his cabal of bootlickers need a punch to the face.

The anti-semites and their useful idiot supports have become more and more embolden since Oct 7 and they need to know that their actions are being noted and there is a reaping of the whrilwind in the air if push things too far.
We are reaping what successive leaders have sown. This is an insurgency assisted by “useful fools”.

No. I know that the CPC will most likely win the next election, barring some crazy change. It’s pretty obvious that the majority of Canadians want Trudeau out.

But I don’t conflate that sentiment with wanting Poilievre or the CPC in.
Who do you want in then?

Who do you want in then?
I don’t want anybody in.

By that, I mean I want the party with the platform that I most closely align with to get my vote, not a particular leader or party just because.

I have voted for all major parties (minus Bloc and PPC) before. When the writ is dropped, I check their platform, see if it aligns with my values, and vote on that.

Now, do I have opinions on leaders? Sure I do. But if I don’t like the leader but like the party platform, I vote for that party.

Simple.

The Liberals got hit with 186 conflicts of interest where they're caught giving over $400M tax payer dollars to their own companies/people.

How many of those companies do you figure want to kill jews?

No. I know that the CPC will most likely win the next election, barring some crazy change. It’s pretty obvious that the majority of Canadians want Trudeau out.

But I don’t conflate that sentiment with wanting Poilievre or the CPC in.

Cheers bro! 🍻

The Liberals got hit with 186 conflicts of interest where they're caught giving over $400M tax payer dollars to their own companies/people.

How many of those companies do you figure want to kill jews?

What's going on now ? I've been hearing something about an RCMP investigation ?

I imagine not zero.

Who do you want in then?
His point is valid. It’s the same at the ABC and ABT votes down here in the recent elections.

You can be utterly disgusted with a candidate and vote for the opposition (despite just being disgusted with them slightly less than the main object of your disgust).

As Foreign Affairs Minister Mélanie Joly faces Conservative charges of “pandering to Hamas supporters,” she was cited in a comment this week in which she appeared to say that her anti-Israel foreign policy is motivated by the “demographics” of her Montreal riding.

The comment appeared in a Tuesday column for CTV written by former NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair.

Mulcair mentioned an exchange with Joly regarding her position on the Israel-Hamas war, which he described in the column as “utterly incomprehensible.”

“Thomas, have you seen the demographics of my riding?” the foreign minister is supposed to have replied.

Wrote Mulcair: “I was astonished to hear such a candid admission that very local politics were playing such a role in shaping Canada’s foreign policy on this highly complex and sensitive issue.”

Eric Cartman Lol GIF by South Park

Back