• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Ahem (from the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY))

Also,
11,000 dead Ukrainians in 20 months = genocide
But
35,000 dead Palestinians in 7 months ≠ genocide
Depends on which value of "genocide" you are using. One-off massacres are just one-off massacres. I don't mean they ought to be flippantly ignored; I mean that they aren't "genocide". The pronouncements of a bunch of people in suits and robes, or the rhetoric of journalists and politicians, don't change that.

Wow, Israel is slowly becoming a pariah state.
It's resorting to having its cronies in the US Congress explicitly threatening the prosecuter of the International Criminal Court (ICC):
“Target Israel and we will target you … you have been warned.”!!

I mean you know how guilty you are when you're threatening the court.

Full story here:

It's resorting to having its cronies in the US Congress explicitly threatening the prosecuter of the International Criminal Court (ICC):

Full story here:

So was Hamas justified in breaking the existing ceasefire on Oct 7th and directly targeting and killing civilian women, men, children and infants?

Full story here:
So you find time to post this, but completely ignore Goodgolf question 2 posts up. My what a well trained troll you are.

As much as I am very pro Israel, I am happy to see this. Peace should always be given opportunity.
I am not, as it will mean yet another generation of Israelis and Palestinians will have to live with terrorism. Either you crush Hamas as a organization or you will end up with a Hamas that can pretend victory and ruin the future of Gaza yet again.

Doesn't sound like there is actually an agreement here. "Hamas’s acceptance of a Egyptian-Qatari peace deal is a “ruse” designed to make Israel look like it is obstructing peace, an Israeli official has said. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official said that the truce Hamas agreed to was a “softened” version of an Egyptian proposal that included “far-reaching” conclusions that Israel could not accept."

Source: Israel-Hamas war latest: Israel rejects Hamas ceasefire offer

One-sided agreement doesn't mean anything.

I could write a ceasefire agreement that Hamas would probably accept: "Israel agrees to retire to the original partition plan borders and grant right-of-return to anyone claiming a resident ancestor alive in 1947."

So you find time to post this, but completely ignore Goodgolf question 2 posts up. My what a well trained troll you are.
Providing mutually-interested reinforcement to @brihard‘s original question posed to abduly85.

So @abduly85

…was Hamas justified in breaking the existing ceasefire on Oct 7th and directly targeting and killing civilian women, men, children and infants?

Back