• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guess what gear this is...

Armymedic said:
The pistol holster is "Under The Gun" tactical drop leg holster.

I recall you asking for opinions on it a couple months back?  How did that holster end up working for you, without the specfic weapon sizing for it and what not? 

Mark C said:
No offence, but your shiny new Medic-Pack looks like an utter bag of hammers thanks to the "droopy/floppy" Small Pack System pouches that you have attached.   I don't know how the new Medic bag is configured in terms of accessory attachment-points, so I can't really say what the solution might be.   If you can, try attaching the SPS accessory pouches to the Medic Bag with their integral   compression straps.   That way, they won't hang off the main bag like a bunch of over-ripe fruit.

Actually, they are attached in the manner you suggest. Its the wieght of the contents thats giving it the droppy look. Unfortunately I must balance versatilty and abilty to adapt my bag to any situation at a moments notice, with the amount of kit I must carry with me everwhere I go every day...Saying that, I can dump all the side pouches leaving my camelback and lunch ration on the face of the bag if I need to.

I will do pics of my bag in the next couple days.

Kal said:
I recall you asking for opinions on it a couple months back?   How did that holster end up working for you, without the specfic weapon sizing for it and what not?  

The 9mm browning fits fairly well. The only mod I did was to have the area around the velco inside sewn shut so that the weapon does not drop don into the holster too far. After this mod, it has been working well. Its is snug and secure enough not to flap around while doing more vigerous activites such as prcaticing peel back drills. I thought the button quick releas was going to be a problem, but because the front sight is below the edge of the holster, you actually have to clear it backwards before lifting it out or the front sight holds the weapon into the holster. It is still not as good as the Blackhawk omega or some of the $100 holsters, but for $ 20 US, I reall can't complain.

Britney Spears said:
And don't forget all the Cephecol and foot powder inside the bag......

and all those orange airborne smarties the RCR infantry guys cry for at the end of the day....

"hey doc, I am a bit sore," wha wha wha, "could you hook me up"....sound familar, Britney?

and all those orange airborne smarties the RCR infantry guys cry for at the end of the day....

"hey doc, I am a bit sore," wha wha wha, "could you hook me up"....sound familar, Britney?

Pfft, I've never done that, I save everyone time and effort by reporting  in on sick parade BEFORE starting any kind of extreneous PT. Much more efficient.  ;D

lets just establish that army medic is still as ugly as the last time I was around him lol.
better watch out! the royals might come and get you! lol
nice eotech on there I must say though; I really enjoy using those sights.
Greg

Back