• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guess what gear this is...

http://army.ca/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=Members/MILLHAM_posed_1.JPG

Here you go!

I went to the photo before and copied the link location because when you click on a photo, it goes to the next one in the list.

{EDIT}

Thats odd? The urls are the same from what I can see, but mine works. ???
Maybe Mike can shine some light on this?

{EDIT again}

Yours starts with FTP. Mine is a direct link to the photo.
I don't know if that's what is it

C7A2,
Browning 9mm(maby the sig?)
CADPAT AR complete
CADPAT TW tacvest
section radio(cant remember name)
PSP vest
cant see bag on back, so......

foerestedwarrior said:
C7A2,
Browning 9mm(maby the sig?)
CADPAT AR complete
CADPAT TW tacvest
section radio(cant remember name)
PSP vest
cant see bag on back, so......
Still cant get it to link up...
C7 A2..wrong, and got to be more specific,
PRR section radio

any other quesses?

Armymedic is this what you were trying to do?
MILLHAM_posed_1.JPG

Trinity said:
Marc beat me to it

medics carry c8's

No, all the other medics on tour are carrying a C7A2...

Nor is it a C8A2...kind of a trick question, I imagine Kevin B will get the answer...look close at the barrel.

On my back is a new medic pack that was trialed here since roto 0. The pouches you see are one each from my small pack and the new medic pack. Left side bottom is 150 rds 5,56 ammo, top pouch is my stealth suit jacket and gloves.

Yes scm77, how'd you do that?

Armymedic said:
Yes scm77, how'd you do that?

Kinda confusing.  You need to get the URL of the actual picture. 

To do this I right clicked on the picture in the army.ca album.
http://army.ca/cgi-bin/album.pl?photo=Members/MILLHAM_posed_1.JPG

Then clicked on "properties" then copied the "image location"  Then I posted the "image location" inside [ img] and [/img] (take out the first space in between [ and img

So it should look something like this when you are posting it.

[ img]url of the picture goes in this space[/img] (take out that first space between [and img]

Sorry if you don't understand.  It's pretty confusing and hard to explain.  Perhaps someone can explain it better then my ramblings could. ::) :-\

Da_man said:
its the Deimaco Special Forces Weapon (SFW) with reflex sights

Nope...but good guess, EOTech sight was right from above

scm77,
Thanks, I'll try anoth pic later when the computers here are working better.

Since you said it's a trick question...

Is it C7A2 lower with 16" SFW upper reciever?

If that's not it I give up. :crybaby:

You wear :

-CADPAT TW Tactical Vest
-A US Style backpack with Canadian Small pack System pouch on the side
-OD Frag. Cest
-The weapon is a C8 with C7A2 Butt-Stock and EOTech Sight
-A US Style leg pouch
-A British DPM Style radio pouch.

Right ?

I'm not so sure that it is an C-7A2 lower mated to a SFW upper; looking at the handguards, there seems to be more 'real-estate' there, those don't look like the handguards found on either the C-8, or SFW! Perhaps an 'A3' variant being trialled...??? :salute:

Okay I just saw the thread

We got a C8SFW upper sans KAC RAS - which the CF has called the C8A2, C8SFW, C7HB, or SFW dependign upon who made you sign for it.

My guess is a C8A2 - since he said guess again on the C7A2 w/ C8SFW upper comment, with the EOTECH 552 sight - whatever we are calling it on the loan card these days... Close Combat Optic, Holographic Display Sight etc.

Pistol: Inglis No2 Mk1* - holster obscured slightly by added mag pouch - I'm guessing Uncle Mikes - just due to the leg strap.

Kit
PRR w/ desert cover
Gen 3 (w/ plates) PSP Personal Body Armour
Issued TacVest
Issued Patrol Pack
and of course CADPAT AR clothing and DB's

KevinB said:
Okay I just saw the thread

We got a C8SFW upper sans KAC RAS - which the CF has called the C8A2, C8SFW, C7HB, or SFW dependign upon who made you sign for it.

My guess is a C8A2 - since he said guess again on the C7A2 w/ C8SFW upper comment, with the EOTECH 552 sight - whatever we are calling it on the loan card these days... Close Combat Optic, Holographic Display Sight etc.

Pistol: Inglis No2 Mk1* - holster obscured slightly by added mag pouch - I'm guessing Uncle Mikes - just due to the leg strap.

Kit
PRR w/ desert cover
Gen 3 (w/ plates) PSP Personal Body Armour
Issued TacVest
Issued Patrol Pack
and of course CADPAT AR clothing and DB's

what about his underwear?  Issued stuff or civvie?

Gotta like it when you spark a good kit discussion.

The weapon in question is a hybred C8HB (or sfw you may call it I supposed, but I am not the expert), mated to the C7A2 lower reciever.

The pistol holster is "Under The Gun" tactical drop leg holster.

The pack I meantioned before is the new medic pack we trialled, with small pack pouches on it.

And my t-shirt and underwear, if you must know...tshrt is Underamour Heat Gear, but my drawers are issued green boxers. Socks - issued tan.

Now why couldn't you all see that?

No offence, but your shiny new Medic-Pack looks like an utter bag of hammers thanks to the "droopy/floppy" Small Pack System pouches that you have attached.  I don't know how the new Medic bag is configured in terms of accessory attachment-points, so I can't really say what the solution might be.  If you can, try attaching the SPS accessory pouches to the Medic Bag with their integral  compression straps.  That way, they won't hang off the main bag like a bunch of over-ripe fruit.

Other than that, you look "good to go" for the role.

Cheers, and stay safe over yonder.

Mark C

Back