• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
Danjanou said:
My D9er considers 46 young. Actually in my case immature and childlike  are the words she prefers  :-[
Sounds like her and I would get along famously then!!  ;D

The Librarian said:
Really, us girls aren't that bad!!  >:D

Of course we're not, and we've already said that here:

airmich said:
Of course you were, because I am sweet and innocent and don't drink and definitely don't stay out past dark. :D
The Librarian said:
Crap!! We must be twins then!!  Seperated at birth apparently. ;D

angeldevil.gif

airmich said:
Of course we're not, and we've already said that here:

angeldevil.gif

The boys are just running scared now. Maybe we'll make them dance? Now that, in and of itself, should be good for it's entertainment value!!

Shakira Shakira

>:D

Look,

You guys can choose to make this easy....or you can make it hard on yourselves. Either way, the girls will win. It's the law.

The Librarian said:
Look,

You guys can choose to make this easy....or you can make it hard on yourselves. Either way, the girls will win. It's the law.

Given another 20 years or so of intensive training and even you youngsters (mid 40ish would be juvenile delinquents) will understand that.  I learned, you can too. 

Edward Campbell said:
Given another 20 years or so of intensive training and even you youngsters (mid 40ish would be juvenile delinquents) will understand that.  I learned, you can too. 

Ahhh Edward, you are the master. You rock!!

No reservations required...................we will be easy to spot.

and I will PM you my phone and cell number tomorrow as some are getting rooms and coming early..................do ya like cigars?? >:D

Bruce Monkhouse said:
No reservations required...................we will be easy to spot.

and I will PM you my phone and cell number tomorrow as some are getting rooms and coming early..................do ya like cigars?? >:D

I like cigars. I know you weren't talking to me but I'm jealous!!

What is considered early??

As far as I'm concerned anytime after noon is fine.........I can show off the reno so far. :pushup:

well heck I'm not pre-occupied that fine evening maybe I'll swing by for a pint or two.
no promises, like anyone under the age of thirty, I don't really know what I'm doing thirty seconds ahead of my life at any given moment.
Greg

I'm planning on leaving from Brantford at about 1300 tomorrow.  Puts me in town for who-knows-when, but early anyway.  Anyone else going to be around for then?

Depending on what time I can get away here I should be there around 4:00pm. Mich you still havce my cell number right?

It seemed like a while ago now, that we were all planning this now it is only one night away :) the boss is going to try to get me out early if it is not that busy, but not sure yet at this time. I'll still head up after work. It's going to be great to meet everyone, unwind and have some fun after a busy holiday for us all I imagine, look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow!

~Rebecca~

Alright, I'm in now, business trip to Nfld fell through, because my partner couldn't get his act together in time.

I'll be there whenever most people start showing up.

Just a warning for those unfamiliar with the establishment, I just drove by on the way home from work and it is hard to see after dark. Just remember to turn on Harvard road between the DAYS INN and THE PORTLY PENGUIN [both very well marked] and our building is  partly hidden in behind and at the far end of the plaza.

Back